Dont like Black People but want to watch them fuck my wife

• I dont like black people but I want to watch them fuck my wife

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • I do like black people

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
re: Don't like Black People but want to watch them fuck my wife

Well, that doesn't make a lot of sense, actually. So, are you masochistic? And suppose your wife does start cucking you with black men, is that not going to just add fuel to your dislike as well as damage your marriage? And, why the dislike? Mac

Happy wife... happy life is the motto perfect here! Guess would rather them do us in front of you instead behind his back

My first wife screwed around behind my back with whites, blacks, hispanics and who knows what else I didnt like any of them and did not want to see her screw them. I had a hard enough time when she moved out and in with another guy and had to see her with him when I picked up my baby.

Since I met my wife I had not had an interracial fetish. Even more, I had never understood what was she liked about her ex black boyfriend. I changed my mind when she told me about her sexual life with him, when they had a relationship.

re: Don't like Black People but want to watch them fuck my wife

Well, that doesn't make a lot of sense, actually. So, are you masochistic? And suppose your wife does start cucking you with black men, is that not going to just add fuel to your dislike as well as damage your marriage? And, why the dislike? Mac
It fuels the jealousy, the humiliation.

It fuels the jealousy, the humiliation.
It's logical that some people enjoy the adrenaline rush they get from this ... not much different feeling that you get when you bungee jump or parachute jump for the first time ... the rush is simply phenomenal. However, in your case, please note you only list jealousy and humiliation (both negative emotions); there needs to be a certain amount of positive fulfillment or eventually you just end up losing respect for your wife, and actually disliking black people even more. You might wish to examine the root of your desire; I think there could be issues to resolved. Just my thought ... Mac

I don't like immature thugs, and swag boys. And I don't want them fucking my GF either. I prefer more mature, normal acting people. People who work for a living, rather than dedicating themselves to a life of crime and excuses.
Well said man. I def respect that

I don't like immature thugs, and swag boys. And I don't want them fucking my GF either. I prefer more mature, normal acting people. People who work for a living, rather than dedicating themselves to a life of crime and excuses.

I don't see nothing wrong with that.

Back