Don't get it

Why do so many white guys wanna me to tell them about me with black guys or see me with one. I love black guys..but what white men get out of it?????
ITS called an emotional high a.k.a. reved up- its no difference than a woman wanting that prefect make-up or that nice car etc. Makes them feel on top of the world... White men love to watch there sweet wives or Girlfriend to be plowed by a BBC.[ the ultimate high ]

I actually like to see my wife getting pleasured. It does not matter if it is BBC or a white guy as long as he pleases her. I prefer to see a bbc it turns me on . But it is not really about me it is about pleasing my wifes pussy. If I can get all my cards lined up she likes a cock about every 45 miinutes one after the other til she gets about 4...then she is sometimes done for an hour...then I will get to go..

260.jpg

I just loved watching that big black cock contrast with my wife's white swollen white wet pussy as it received a real pounding and was enjoying every inch of it!:blackgreedy:

It also fulfilled my long time fantasy of seeing her get fucked by a black man! It's just a white guy thing!

For me its all about helping women have the best! If i was taking a woman out for a meal, i would take her to the best restaurant, if i was buying her flowers, i would go to the best florist! So when it comes to the bedroom, why not help her get the best, and what is best? ... BBC of course!

Harvey

re: Don't get it ...
lol ... why do some white guys now wear their ball caps backwards, and listen to hiphop, and wear pants that are pulled down to their crotch?
I think a certain % of white guys psychologically desire to be subserviants to black guys who they see as the ultimate "badboys" (as the white girls do) ... desiring what our society has, for years, said is taboo. So, seeing a pretty, white female (particularly blonds) with black males, projects the ultimate taboo and feeds these guys' subserviant desires. I'm pretty sure the black guys more than welcome the opportunities to pound white pussies for exactly the OPPOSITE reasons that the white guys have. They desire the dominant power & feeling ... so everyone's fantasy is fed, and everyone goes home happily ever after ... right? :)

re: Don't get it ...
lol ... why do some white guys now wear their ball caps backwards, and listen to hiphop, and wear pants that are pulled down to their crotch?
I think a certain % of white guys psychologically desire to be subserviants to black guys who they see as the ultimate "badboys" (as the white girls do) ... desiring what our society has, for years, said is taboo. So, seeing a pretty, white female (particularly blonds) with black males, projects the ultimate taboo and feeds these guys' subserviant desires. I'm pretty sure the black guys more than welcome the opportunities to pound white pussies for exactly the OPPOSITE reasons that the white guys have. They desire the dominant power & feeling ... so everyone's fantasy is fed, and everyone goes home happily ever after ... right? :)
That's right on the money!!!;)

Why do so many white guys wanna me to tell them about me with black guys or see me with one. I love black guys..but what white men get out of it?????
Its the only way we can be part of such a great experience unless we are called on to clean. It is basically placing you the white lady's on a pedistaal with the black man.

Back