DONNA'S got the look.

littledikk

Male
From
UK
DONNA'S strolling aimlessly through the mall. looking at nothing in particular.
Occasionally her eyes lingered, her tongue licked her lips, then she moved on.
She decided to get a coffee and sat stirring aimlessly watching the froth whirlpool in the cup. looking around again remembering past times.
Suddenly a deep Baritone voice broke through her reverie " May I sit here with you,? "
she looked up to see a big black guy ,bald headed with glasses and a small beard flecked with grey giving him a very distinguished look pleasing to the eye.
" Of course I could do with some company. "
He sat and placed his cup on table.
"I have been watching you very closely and I made up my mind to approach you "
" Why is that ,what caused you to want to chat,"
" YOU HAVE THE LOOK "
" The look ? what look would that be then ? "
" The one that tells a guy like me, that you want some big black cock in your IN YOUR CUNT "
" You cannot be serious, why would you talk to me like that."
His hand reached across the table and took hold of hers, as his touch sent an electric shock up her arm and passed through her entire body straight down to set her pussy tingling, pulsing in arousal, as she felt her juices dampening her small panties
Unusual in it's self such feeling stirring again in her mature body.
" Because you and I both know it's true, the eyes cannot lie, your wet as we speak, getting wetter at the thought of how big my cock is, what it looks like ,what it will feel like when I push into your pussy."
" I CAN SMEL, HOW WET YOU ARE "
She pulled her hand free and stood up
" you have no right to speak to me like that. "
He stood up to his full height of 6 ft 3 inches and took hold of her elbow, " your place or mine, which is it going to be ? The authority in his voice, his grip and DONNA heard her in a whisper YOUR'S as she capitulated to surrender to this big guy .
He began to lead her to the stairway door for the multi story car park,
He pushed the door open and steered DONNA through turning her pushing her back
against the grubby wall, as he unleashed a two prong attack. One hand grabbing a handful of hair pulling her head back, his mouth descended upon hers his tongue probed the hot cavern and began a battle of their tongues,
SHE SURRENDERED completely as his other hand pushed the hem of dress up lewdly exposing her panty covered mound ,pushing the wet material aside he shoved 2 of his thick pudgy fingers into her and began roughly fucking motions pumping in and out taking her to the very edge of ORGASM he pulled them out Leaving DONNA shaking on weak, trembling legs he offered his wet coated fingers up to her mouth. Instinctively she opened and began licking her juices up the smell infiltrating her nasal passages , the taste inflaming her passion aroused to fever pitch ,
He pulled away from her and said follow me and she did like a puppy following its owner,
He laid her to a station wagon opening the door " get in "
As she pulled herself up he slapped her butt, she leaned down offering herself for more, she was his now ,conquered and in that grubby car park for any body to see he punished her butt without mercy, hard ruthless slaps and occasionally delving between her legs to pump 3 very fat fingers into her. taking hold of her hair pulling backwards arching her body he said " Are you ready BITCH, tell me ,tell me you want my fucking big cock, tell me to fuck you fucking slut." yeeeeessssssssss," she yelled and he slammed his big fat 9 inch cock in one shove taking complete ownership of this lovely demure mature housewife, she screamed and bucked wildly as she ORGASMED her inner walls pulsing trying to hold him in place coating is throbbing length with her juices.
This signified to him to start pounding away at her, deep long strokes, in and out her inner lips clinging to him, loud moans filled the air wet squelching sounds as he plowed into her, thrusting ,pounding strokes, orgasms seeming to be continuing till finally he began to grunt yes bitch here it comes as he roared into a massive orgasm filling her up to over flowing.
slowly calming down he unplugged himself donna turned and dropped to her knees
opening her mouth she looked up at him saying " I don't even know your name "
" yes you do " he replied
IT dawned on her then looking at him she sealed her fate as she replied " MASTER " AND TOOK IS COME COATED COCK INTO HER MOUTH TO CLEAN HIM.
" YOUR house then on your marital bed "
She stood up taking hold of his hand she uttered " yes MASTER, whatever you want she climbed into the station he moved round and climbed in as they drove she bathed his cock with her tongue ,
reaching the house they went straight to THE MARITAL BED.Donna I want this one-2.jpg

For the next 2 hours he pounded her , fucked her doggy style, missionary and he hooked her legs up and backwards knees either side of her head she did not know she was still so flexible rearing up on knuckles to ruthlessly punish her pussy82FB7E59-D9EC-404F-8EC6-199E67A6C288.jpeg (5).jpg
hearing a noise she looked to see LANCE her beloved husband who loved her devotedly taking hold of her hand and raining gentle hisses upon her fingers accepting her search for the pleasure only a true a true master could give her as he pumped his 3rd load of the afternoon hubby and wife mouthed the words I love you to each other.
she was astounded on returning to the bedroom to see he was ready again OH MY GOD!!!DTest-802.jpg

Last edited:
DONNA'S strolling aimlessly through the mall. looking at nothing in particular.
Occasionally her eyes lingered, her tongue licked her lips, then she moved on.
She decided to get a coffee and sat stirring aimlessly watching the froth whirlpool in the cup. looking around again remembering past times.
Suddenly a deep Baritone voice broke through her reverie " May I sit here with you,? "
she looked up to see a big black guy ,bald headed with glasses and a small beard flecked with grey giving him a very distinguished look pleasing to the eye.
" Of course I could do with some company. "
He sat and placed his cup on table.
"I have been watching you very closely and I made up my mind to approach you "
" Why is that ,what caused you to want to chat,"
" YOU HAVE THE LOOK "
" The look ? what look would that be then ? "
" The one that tells a guy like me, that you want some big black cock in your IN YOUR CUNT "
" You cannot be serious, why would you talk to me like that."
His hand reached across the table and took hold of hers, as his touch sent an electric shock up her arm and passed through her entire body straight down to set her pussy tingling, pulsing in arousal, as she felt her juices dampening her small panties
Unusual in it's self such feeling stirring again in her mature body.
" Because you and I both know it's true, the eyes cannot lie, your wet as we speak, getting wetter at the thought of how big my cock is, what it looks like ,what it will feel like when I push into your pussy."
" I CAN SMEL, HOW WET YOU ARE "
She pulled her hand free and stood up
" you have no right to speak to me like that. "
He stood up to his full height of 6 ft 3 inches and took hold of her elbow, " your place or mine, which is it going to be ? The authority in his voice, his grip and DONNA heard her in a whisper YOUR'S as she capitulated to surrender to this big guy .
He began to lead her to the stairway door for the multi story car park,
He pushed the door open and steered DONNA through turning her pushing her back
against the grubby wall, as he unleashed a two prong attack. One hand grabbing a handful of hair pulling her head back, his mouth descended upon hers his tongue probed the hot cavern and began a battle of their tongues,
SHE SURRENDERED completely as his other hand pushed the hem of dress up lewdly exposing her panty covered mound ,pushing the wet material aside he shoved 2 of his thick pudgy fingers into her and began roughly fucking motions pumping in and out taking her to the very edge of ORGASM he pulled them out Leaving DONNA shaking on weak, trembling legs he offered his wet coated fingers up to her mouth. Instinctively she opened and began licking her juices up the smell infiltrating her nasal passages , the taste inflaming her passion aroused to fever pitch ,
He pulled away from her and said follow me and she did like a puppy following its owner,
He laid her to a station wagon opening the door " get in "
As she pulled herself up he slapped her butt, she leaned down offering herself for more, she was his now ,conquered and in that grubby car park for any body to see he punished her butt without mercy, hard ruthless slaps and occasionally delving between her legs to pump 3 very fat fingers into her. taking hold of her hair pulling backwards arching her body he said " Are you ready BITCH, tell me ,tell me you want my fucking big cock, tell me to fuck you fucking slut." yeeeeessssssssss," she yelled and he slammed his big fat 9 inch cock in one shove taking complete ownership of this lovely demure mature housewife, she screamed and bucked wildly as she ORGASMED her inner walls pulsing trying to hold him in place coating is throbbing length with her juices.
This signified to him to start pounding away at her, deep long strokes, in and out her inner lips clinging to him, loud moans filled the air wet squelching sounds as he plowed into her, thrusting ,pounding strokes, orgasms seeming to be continuing till finally he began to grunt yes bitch here it comes as he roared into a massive orgasm filling her up to over flowing.
slowly calming down he unplugged himself donna turned and dropped to her knees
opening her mouth she looked up at him saying " I don't even know your name "
" yes you do " he replied
IT dawned on her then looking at him she sealed her fate as she replied " MASTER " AND TOOK IS COME COATED COCK INTO HER MOUTH TO CLEAN HIM.
" YOUR house then on your marital bed "
She stood up taking hold of his hand she uttered " yes MASTER, whatever you want she climbed into the station he moved round and climbed in as they drove she bathed his cock with her tongue ,
reaching the house they went straight to THE MARITAL BED.View attachment 2912511

For the next 2 hours he pounded her , fucked her doggy style, missionary and he hooked her legs up and backwards knees either side of her head she did not know she was still so flexible rearing up on knuckles to ruthlessly punish her pussyView attachment 2912519
hearing a noise she looked to see LANCE her beloved husband who loved her devotedly taking hold of her hand and raining gentle hisses upon her fingers accepting her search for the pleasure only a true a true master could give her as he pumped his 3rd load of the afternoon hubby and wife mouthed the words I love you to each other.
she was astounded on returning to the bedroom to see he was ready again OH MY GOD!!!View attachment 2912526
Great story... Wickedly exciting.

well some come from her fakes album have loads of real and fake pictures her husband has sent me,
he has an album DONNA'S fantasies I think its called.
he asked and I suggested a story .
ro you think I should remove pictures or not
They are disengenuine

Back