Done Right

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I was told to sit naked on a chair facing the bed and sit on my hands, my penis sticking straight up begging to be touched, while a dominant black man’s big thick cock took all the pleasures of my young wife’s body.

It’s about time we met someone who knew what they were doing when it comes to cuckold play. It’s not surprising he was all the way from Las Vegas where being open and finding what you ask for isn’t as big of a deal as it seems to be here in Vancouver.

Online introductions began with my wife and him – as it should be. I never talked to him prior to meeting in person. The two of them are the ones who need to be comfortable with each other.

There is no other way to do this for us. If, for some reason it didn’t work out that he was comfortable with me then I simply would have been left out and either made to listen outside, made to watch on cam, made to go home or sit in the hotel lounge and wait. Most times, the guy wants nothing to do with me. The scene is only between my wife and I after the fact. This is not up to me and it’s all part of being a cuckold.

He was in town for the weekend. We met in the lounge of the hotel he was staying at downtown. I say he is an expert because he knew enough to ask information about us and what we like. This is called ‘negotiation‘ and is a common prequel to safe cuckolding scenes and should be a part of any sexual scene, swinging or otherwise. We also had great conversation which, if nothing else, would have been enough of a good time right there. He was bright and we felt at home.

He knew the right moves and she had the right responses and the scene progressed slowly from the lounge to his room.

I am not going to recount every detail here. I will give some highlights. Some things that were different and new to us. For one, right at the start I was asked to get naked, go into the bathroom and wank off onto a little hand towel. They laughed when I came back 40 seconds later. Having already been made to cum made zero difference in my arousal. Although I was hard all the way through the scene, the pre-jerking made sure it wasn’t a raging hard on and that I would not be impatient.

He then undressed and revealed his huge black cock which made my wife gasp. She has had big cocks before but this was beyond anything we'd seen before. After the kissing and foreplay that is common in these scenes, they fucked in a variety of manners and she came many times before taking his incredible load which I was then told to clean up. Naturally I did which was a turn on for me.

This was the first cuckold experience we had where they both laughed and pointed at me. It was a humiliation scene that I had never experienced before this. I am a lucky man to be married to such a hot and beautiful wife. What a fun life we lead.

a.jpg

Back