Domineering Mrs.

How Would you Want your Wife to be towards You?

• Dominant

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Submissive

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Wife was my Mistress for years before permitting me the honor of becoming Her husband. :)

My wife is more naturally submissive in bed and she and I are equals in every other aspect of our relationship. It works for us. I can be a switch ( both submissive and dominant) which can be tough to deal with at times but we have fun and that's all that matters.

When both of you are with a black bull, do you still retain dominance, or allow the bull to make you both submissive?

I am always submissive to my Wife.
I would not submit to Her lover unless so instructed by Her.

When she orders you to be such to her lover, I hope you go all the way towards being as submissive as she tells you to.

When she orders you to be such to her lover, I hope you go all the way towards being as submissive as she tells you to.

Yes, of course I would, Sir.
Failing to serve him to his satisfaction, if so instructed, would be the same as failing in any other manner in my service to Her.

will

My wife is dominant to me and submissive to her bulls. That makes me submissive to the bull.

Where have you been hiding all this while, white boi. I was going to pay you a visit the last time I was in the US, but didn't hear from you.

Back