Dominant true experienced black bull seeking new recruits...

BlackPassion

Gold Member
From
UK
Hi, I Have just joined up here again after being a member some years ago and after a break... guess couldnt keep away!

I am an athletic, fit, naturally dominant well hung black male who's been swinging on and off for over 7 years now. I take great care of myself and appearance and am of athletic build, going to the gym 5 times a week. I have plenty of stamina and able to repeat several times being a heavy cummer.

I am well hung (*HBC*) with an extremely big thick (pussy stretching!) sized cock and am all well trimmed, always clean, decent and smelling nice.

I admit I am a proper sensual, horny and dirty bull who loves all aspects of hot sex, especially giving and receiving oral, love a good long sloppy deepthroat and my big balls tickled and do love submissive women. Also have a weakspot for a great round pert bum as well as occasionally having mine played with (women only though!!)

I enjoy taking control and have a very dominant streak. Do love watching a woman cum all over my BBC, nothing beats it and I assure you i ll have your wet pussy dripping all over this dark dick. I do also enjoy watching as well and like being watched by hubbys an joining in, so any cuckold couples get in touch.

I enjoy group sex too, gangbang, DP, rimming and anal if your up for it but am not aggressive or pushy. I am genuine and respectful,reliable and relaxed, but do love to play hard and dirty! Very much into exploring cuckolding a lot more now too, so if thats your thing, drop me a message.

I am genuine and verified and do have my face picture to send for who wants to see and also happy to chat on cam. I have KIK or WHATSAPP or SKYPE, so if you genuine then we can chat there. I am open minded and wanting to meet hot sexy couples, nice attractive women in good shape who look after their bodies and have a passion for us black guys - not into BBW or women over a size 12, sorry.

I do travel alot for my job so If you fancy some black passion - get in touch!

View media item 60503
View media item 24005

Hi, after reading your post I became so aroused and I'm dripping wet.
I am a married submissive woman who is obsessed with hung dark dominate black men.
You are absolutely beautiful, and it appears your very huge cocked.
I'm into a verbal Dom black man that needs a white women to verbally degrade.

Great post. I see you are in the UK...ever travel to west coast USA? Age of yourself and those you are seeking?

Hi, I Have just joined up here again after being a member some years ago and after a break... guess couldnt keep away!

I am an athletic, fit, naturally dominant well hung black male of Jamaican origin who's been swinging on and off for over 7 years now. I take great care of myself and appearance and am of athletic build, going to the gym 5 times a week. I have plenty of stamina and able to repeat several times being a heavy cummer.

I am well hung (*HBC*) with an extremely big thick (pussy stretching!) sized cock and am all well trimmed, always clean, decent and smelling nice.

I admit I am a proper sensual, horny and dirty bull who loves all aspects of hot sex, especially giving and receiving oral, love a good long sloppy deepthroat and my big balls tickled and do love submissive women. Also have a weakspot for a great round pert bum as well as occasionally having mine played with (women only though!!)

I enjoy taking control and have a very dominant streak. Do love watching a woman cum all over my BBC, nothing beats it and I assure you i ll have your wet pussy dripping all over this dark dick. I do also enjoy watching as well and like being watched by hubbys an joining in, so any cuckold couples get in touch.

I enjoy group sex too, gangbang, DP, rimming and anal if your up for it but am not aggressive or pushy. I am genuine and respectful,reliable and relaxed, but do love to play hard and dirty! Very much into exploring cuckolding a lot more now too, so if thats your thing, drop me a message.

I am genuine and verified and do have my face picture to send for who wants to see and also happy to chat on cam. I have KIK or WHATSAPP or SKYPE, so if you genuine then we can chat there. I am open minded and wanting to meet hot sexy couples, nice attractive women in good shape who look after their bodies and have a passion for us black guys - not into BBW or women over a size 12, sorry.

I do travel alot for my job so
If you fancy some black passion - get in touch!

View attachment 608286

View attachment 608289
do you ever travel to New England?

A few new recruits on the scene now for my BBC, always open to new willing white women and cuck couples who want to come show this black cock some black respect, hit me up..

Back