Dominant, husky Black Male wants no strings sex with thick White Girls

Hello all. I believe in sensual, sexual exploration with the thought of mutual sexual release. I can and will train, married, attached, separated, divorced. have "boyfriend", Girls/women who want to be sexually fulfilled and give vent to your hidden submissive side. Experienced, patience to a degree, discreet, clean, firm but fair, strict at times. I love to give spankings, from lite to very hard, depends. Are you willing to try something new, exciting and be sincere about it. Me, an older, husky Black gent, no nonsense, no drama, giver of respect. Younger ladies, 21 to 50 y/o. I seek attractive, not perfection, so a thick woman is especially appreciated. I want to open a new world for you to enjoy. A strong man is not a wrong man.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 11
Why yes it is! Those huge titties cry out for special sexual attention. Tie them up with small ropes. Do you like a 8" long BBC in your ass fucking you good, hard, slowly? Your pussy spanked with 2 strong, dark fingers? Where are you located? I would love to train you as my new white slut.

Attachments

• Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 11
Why yes it is! Those huge titties cry out for special sexual attention. Tie them up with small ropes. Do you like a 8" long BBC in your ass fucking you good, hard, slowly? Your pussy spanked with 2 strong, dark fingers? Where are you located? I would love to train you as my new white slut.
I am located in Australia and I would love to be you slut.Kim

Back