Dominant Balckslut Owner, check me out, hit me up sluts

Discussion in 'Stud, Stallion, Bull and Cock Photos' started by DominantMaster, Mar 9, 2011.

1. DominantMaster

DominantMaster New Member

Dominant Young & Buff black Stud looing for his slut/slave to own/collar. my yahoo is TameUDown. send me a message if you like what you see here . looking forward to using ur holes.

image-9585_4D76F41D.jpg

2. jcomerford

jcomerford Active Member

My wife was owned by a few black men throughout our marriage I was real proud of that fact. Her black companions would allow me to fuck her after they have filled her with all their seed that was after I cleaned them up.

3. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I bet you would like to own my hot bbc virgin wife?

4. jcomerford

jcomerford Active Member

If she ever decided to move in with me she would have all the pleasure she wanted from the black male population even if it required me take her to Jamaica to have a different man every half-hour.
    I would love more than anything defined a white woman to move in with me to take care of the black male population. Married or not a law is a husband knows his obligations.
    I will make sure they inherit my property and my demise if things work out to our satisfaction. There is no mortgage on my rental property that a great deal for a white woman or young white couple who loves the black male population.

wanabecucked likes this.
  5. fuckmygrrrrll

fuckmygrrrrll Member

Yea you'd be perfect for breaking my gf in where u from? Check out her pics and let me know what u think?

6. mabehika

mabehika Active Member

Iceland
    Def interested hit us up

7. Barbie-Slut

Barbie-Slut Active Member Real Person

You are gorgeous ;) Love your body x

8. denise

denise Member

my hub say's i need to be dominated by a hung bull master like you'' say's it would do me some good!

9. Maria jose

Maria jose Active Member

my godddd you have a strong perfect body i love it

10. denise

denise Member

yes so perfect to serve''

11. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

BILD0485.JPG Do you think my bbc virgin wife would be good as your slave?