Dominant,Aggressive Black Man Seeks Submissive Married females

h12.jpgh6.jpgh5.jpg

Hi. Are you submissive? Do you crave black cock? Would you like to serve, and service black cock? Would you like to completely surrender to the sexual imaginations, administrations, and manipulations of a black man? Would you be interested in spending some time alone with, and completely at the mercy of a black cock? breathlessly passionate, intense, dominant, demanding, charming, spontaneously romantic, publicly affectionate, tender, mischievously playful, sensuously adventurous, and sexually daring black male intimacy, and emotional closeness touching, kissing, and fondling candlelit dinners,bubble-baths, and fucking in the rain,two-way communication, and frank and open discussion understanding, and fulfilling dreams, desires, and fantasies blindfolds, light bondage, spanking, some hair-pulling during sex, and semi-public sex,to be own to have all to himself, to use, to cause to have used, and to dominate a completely submissive, absolutely obedient, sexually responsive, willing, wanton, feminine white woman who craves being able to unconditionally and comprehensively submit to, to serve, to service, and to please a black male in every way imaginable. This white woman should want to serve privately, as well as publicly, becoming aroused by the visual of this black man with his hands and mouth all over her body, kissing, nibbling, touching, caressing, fondling, pinching, squeezing, and in general paying physical and sexual attention to her body anywhere, even and especially in public where people can see, and know that she serves this black man. This white woman should desperately want to live out her fantasies where she can be true to herself and do everything as her black lover desires,that she needs to serve a black man, and that she craves black cock to take her, to fuck her, to use her, to possess her, to dominate her, and to make her his own. This dominant black man understands the needs of this white woman, and seeks to make her dream come true by surrendering to him on weekends or when she has free time so she can let her hair down, completely surrender to him at that moment.You will serve only me, but you may be called upon to service other black cocks. Please note we will have to talk about fantasies, limits,and have come to an agreement of the framework in which this relationship is to take shape, you can expect to dress up ,minis,low-cut tops, sexy lingerie:corsets,lace bodysuits garter belts & stockings,high heels(no boots please)would perfer you have a bald pussy,be willing to do anal,oral,cream-pies,outdoor,spanking,toys,role-playing, on occasion to be held down, thrust up against a wall, pushed to the floor, bent over,and taken anyhow, that I damn well please. If you are desirous of serving, servicing, and pleasing a black man in every way imaginable on an on-going basis.I'm a good looking 42,6'4 195lbs good looking,well-hung and long lasting clean,disease&******* free african american Bull.have been a Bull on and off since the late 90's I have experience in this lifestyle.This will be a wonderful experience for you to get fully satisfied and go back home dripping wet with my cum inside you tell your husband all about it.sent pictures of you dressed up or nude and contact number so we can communicate privately for fast reply I hope to hear from you.

Pity your so far away, i would give myself to you completely to use anyway you choose and to be abused by you or your friends if you wish, i would be your fuck slave and you own personal little white whore because thats what i was made to do, please black men in anyway they want i have a wet sexy hot mouth that craves hot cum and i would be on my knees and beg you to fill my mouth with your precious sperm and suck you while you pull on my hair and laugh at my pathetic attempt to satisfy a magnificent black cock and beg you to hurt my butt by fucking it hard and slap my face if i cry.

please answer me and tell me you will be my master, so i can frig my little white pussy and cum, tell me if i was a lucky little white slut how you would use me for your own satisfaction..... please.

please answer me and tell me you will be my master, so i can frig my little white pussy and cum, tell me if i was a lucky little white slut how you would use me for your own satisfaction..... please.
Horny alpha black stud here- need a good fuck slave long-term- are u the one to handle hourly pounding daily ( sore mouth from Suckin my , stretched ass hole from deep pounding and lose pussy from huge cock pounding? Answer with your number and email now

Back