Dom black male, experienced Bull and Master

Im 34, 6'3 brown eyes, shaved head, 195 lbs, 8.5"thick uncut cock.

Experienced Bull and Master. Well versed in D/s play. Extremely open minded and kinky.

Enjoy speaking with and meeting like minded people

French Wimp Hubby Looking For An Aggressive Dominate Rough BBC Master For My French Virgin Wife First Sexual BBC Fucking In FRANCE? The French Husband Desperately Seeking A Real BBC Master? If Your Interested? Send Me An E-Mail For Great Sexy Picture Photo Of This French Virgin Wife For Your Viewing! Playmisty66@yahoo.com

Experienced Bull and Master. Well versed in D/s play. Extremely open minded and kinky.

You sound so perfect for me! I love tall, handsome, dominant, black men with big fat black cocks! I love getting fucked hard and rough

I Luv ur Awesome Big Black DICK... Im a single bi cummthirsty submissive male .... That Luvs to serve Blk Men

Reactions: Sal

My French Friend French Virgin Wife Needs An Aggressive Dominate Rough BBC Master Bull In FRANCE? Would You Be Interested In Breaking This French Virgin In For Her First Black Meat Cock! Send Me Your Personal E-Mail Address A SAP? I Will Send You Thee French Virgin Sexy Picture Photo For You? ASAP? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

How Would Love To Slut Train A Fresh Pure French BBC Virgin As Yours BBC Slut Slave Pet From France? Send Me Your Personal E-Mail ASAP To View And Taste This Sexy French Virgin Wife Jenny! Playmisty66@yahoo.com

You seem like you are more experienced in BULL then being a master! Your avatar is all over the net - mostly GAY websites....like this one: http://gayblr.com/groups/big-black-dick-pics/
juqKc.gif
LMBAO!!! BUSTED!!!!

"Straighten up and fly RIGHT..."!!!!(I'm 6"-2", brown eyes, full head of hair, 225 LBS., 8.5"thick, uncut BBD to deep-thrust the ladies in our community and give them the sensual pleasure they REALLY deserve....)

Back