Doing a Cuck Hubby

i had a bisexual guy frm aff fuck me and thn next time fuck my wife and again fuck and show me how hard he had fucked my wifes pussy.but all 3 were at 3 different occasions.
Mmm yes!!! This is what it’s all about please use me the same way so we can compare after we been unloaded in hehe

I've being doing this for a long while, so I should know. Also, I love it when couples indulge together in their sexual fantasy. It enhances the sexual prowess of what's bound to happen.
God I would love to indulge your bbc right up my hole!

Never had sex with one of my wife’s studs but would love to find a guy who would fuck us both. I have helped my wife suck a black guy off at a gloryhole, it was her third cock of the night and her mouth was getting sore so I finished him off for her. All that being said, as a bi male I have sucked a few black guys off on my own. Even had an older black gentleman I would visit about once a week and suck off or let him fuck me. Pic is of me on his couch letting him use my white ass. 81F281BA-9262-42FF-A032-29255CCD3F4D.jpeg

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
I asked right when she told me what it was

It should be limp as a noodle

That is not correct. Being castrated does not prevent erections, nor does it prevent ejaculation. What it does do, is to stop the production of Sperms.
As long as the Castrated Man takes a sufficient amount of Testosterone, in Tablets or injections, he can function normally. There just is no sperm cells to impregnate a woman with. Without the supplemental intake of Testosterone, the penis will lose size and eventually the ability to become erect.
I did, a lot, of Research on this, when I thought of being Castrated.

It's so wonderful to hear more and more whitebois embracing female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, and having sex with BLACK MEN as women!!! This is something ALL whitebois should be doing!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!!
It is a natural transition for me and probably for other men as well. I tried to resist this for too long even though the need to cross over was so strong. When she and her friend finally got me into womens clothing, makeup ansd especially the lingerie I couldn't control the effect it had on me. That was a little over a year ago that I first took that first BBC and Ive not looked back...

Back