Doing a Cuck Hubby

I like that my hubby is bi. I had never seen two guys having sex before meeting my husband. Watching him suck another man was awesome, but seeing him topped by a big cocked black man who went into my hubby's ass balls deep was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Seeing the tears of joys rolling down my hubby's cheeks as he moaned and yelled for more was fulfilling. I liked knowing that my hubby was experiencing the same amazing sex I have with men.

I like that my hubby has as much appreciation for other men's cocks as I do. And seeing him topped by another man makes me love him even more. He is able to take more anally than I can. And often when the men want to do me anally, I refer them to my hubby who gets off on being a girl. I like that my hubby can become my girlfriend when I am with other men.

When I can lie next to my husband and our legs are wrapped around each others and we are both being pounded at the same time, I feel a connection with him on so much a higher level.

I think that men who can allow their inner girl to come out are just as, if not more, masculine than men who can't or wont. And I feel that a bull who can consider a husband, and treat a husband like, a girl is the most valuable.

I am not saying that a husband has to be a sissy, nor do I believe that him being a girl makes him a sissy. I believe it makes him more of a man than if he didn't.
Sounds like you have a match made in heaven. I am passably feminine and enjoy participating whenever allowed. It is the best of all worlds. Having a Bull do both of you is extra special!

Back