Doing a Cuck Hubby

I didn’t think I was Bi until I kneeled before BBC. Now I prep him orally and he regularly fucks my ass. All why my wife sits back & masturbates with a glass of wine❣️
I've heard of wives masturbating with dildos, cucumbers and other objects, but never a glass of wine. Which end of the wine glass does she use? At the beginning, is the glass full of wine? When she's done, does the husband get to ******* the wine? (Providing, of course, that some of the wine remained in the glass.)

The process of feminizing a sissy is a long one. First the stud needs to break down every bit of resistance and the remote thought of any manhood in the sissy. Once the sissy has yielded and accepted the black master cock, she needs to control her diet, muscle tone and her biological instincts. Sometimes you get a sissy who is near perfect. Like this one - who live to service her master's cock and look after the babies her master has blessed her wife with.

here she waits patiently for her master to pay attention to her
View attachment 1692649

the master has just satisfied the wife and now accepts the sissy.
View attachment 1692651

the lucky sissy enjoys the moment of penetration

View attachment 1692652

and receives a good and thorough fucking before letting her master cum in her.
View attachment 1692653
This is so freakin hot. She is pretty

Well….
Im actually looking for a bull that’s into me and my wife equally. The catch is the cuck part. I’m not interested in being submissive to, humiliated by, or subservient to them having all the fun.

or maybe I'm weird? Lol

Back