DOES YOUR WIFE KNOW ?

Does Your Wife Know ?

• Yes, she knows I want to seriously see her do a black man.

Votes: 58 74.4%
  • We've joked about it but she doesn't take me seriously

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • I don't think she knows, but she might

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • She has no idea

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
For men whose wives would not agree to the cuckolding lifestyle, does she know your dark desire?

(answer the poll)

2.jpg

That a good pic. It looks like it can mean two things: Either her saying how shock she is for her husband requesting a bbc for her or Her telling her husband, "Finally, we can agree on something".

My partner knos I want her blacked
I have had the fun of seeing my wife being fucked by a black guy, but only once. Actually, it was a threesome as we were both having her at the same time. She really enjoyed herself - I've never seen her so hot and aroused. She has been reluctant to do it again, using one excuse or the other. Mostly she says "But what if I really start to like it". Of course I say to her "That's the point, for you to enjoy yourself and what we are doing to you. And if you like it - no problem. Nothing wrong with it." So, I would really like get her to do it again but I will not ******* her to or anything like that. Any suggestions?

Love all the women's expressions. We think they are seeing a black cock for the first time, but they're probably just checking the balance of their checking account through on-line banking !!!

I have discussed it with her. She does not want it right now, but there are other issues we have to deal with first.

Back