Does your wife inform you before she meets someone

Does your wife inform you

• Does she tell before she meets her bull?

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Does she tell you after?

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
Sometimes I would know before my gf was going to be with a guy, sometimes I'd find out afterwards, sometimes during. I was happy either way.

Once the ex was in Orlando, FL for a week of work. I had been chatting for weeks on line with a black bull from there. We finally talked on the phone one night, and he went over to her hotel room and knocked at the door. He told her I had sent him to meet her. A little while later my phone rang. She evidently had dialed me and set it along side the bed. I listened to him fuck her for the next three hours. That happened the next 3 nights in a row until she came home.

Has any hubby was able to enjoy hearing his wife fucking while she was with her bbc stud?
Our most intense experience was recently when my wife's bull brought his buddy to meet us, she fucked her bull in our bedroom, while I was outside listening & jerking my dick his buddy watched me & laughed. When her bull was finished & his buddy took his turn, I did the same again, this time with her bull watching me, The humiliation aspect was incredible ..

Once the ex was in Orlando, FL for a week of work. I had been chatting for weeks on line with a black bull from there. We finally talked on the phone one night, and he went over to her hotel room and knocked at the door. He told her I had sent him to meet her. A little while later my phone rang. She evidently had dialed me and set it along side the bed. I listened to him fuck her for the next three hours. That happened the next 3 nights in a row until she came home.
This is so HOT!

Wife should always let hubby know, when possible. Just because this is a different lifestyle does not mean courtesy should go out the window. Also, there is the safety factor (too many nutballs in the world) and the turn on factor.

I am just her cuckold and she has my blessing to enjoy it with whom ever and when ever she wants. Most of the time she does, couple of times I have found out after and couple of times when is happening, like when I am at work on a meeting and I get a text pic from one of my friends showing my wife on her knees giving him a BJ. Love to get text like those!...

Back