Does your friends seeing your wife being a BBC slut turn you on!

My wife and I attended a wild summer party that one of ouf friends held at their house. There were a lot of people at the party. It was an attractive group of people in their early thirties. Have the people present we friends of one or both of us. Kailee was wearing a white collard button up shirt. It was sleeveless and thin enough to see the out line of her nipples. It was also unbuttoned enough to show plenty of klevage. She also had on a short denim skirt and white sandals. She had a few drinks and a couple of hits on a joint. Looking around she spotted a handsome black man. He was dressed in jeans, black shoes, and a black leather vest. He was very dark, muscular, tall, and had a shaved head. He was talking with her best friend and her husband. She went over an introduced herself. Since there was already three people sitting on the love seat, she sat in her new friend Sampsons lap. The talking continued and her arm went around his neck. I walked away and upon return it was just Sampson and Kailee sitting on the couch. They were speaking to each other and looking into the others eyes. She leaned forward and started kissing him. Their open mouths locked. They became more animated in there movement, trying to grind against one another. They were touching and sucking on each others tongue. She got up to reposition herself. She was now straddling his crotch and facing him. They were dry humping and making out in the middle of the party. Everyone was watching and wispering. There eyes going from them to me and back. My friend Brad started wispering to me that once you go black, you don't go back. I guy that I casually know asked me how far I was going to that go? Her best friend told me to go stop it. I told them that she was a big girl and could take of herself. In truth my stomach felt hollow and my head was buzzing. I was also as hard as a rock. I also notice several couples watching and kissing, while rubbing each others crotch. I was not the only one turned on. Just as I felt that I might need to do something, Kailee stood up. Located me and grabbed my hand. We were off to our car without a word. I started driving home and she unzipped my hard cock and started sucking me off. We fucked, fantasized, and talked about it all weekend. She did this once more with anither black man in a club and once with a very sexy blonde girl. Has something like this happened to anyone else? Does anyone else get turned on by seeing their woman act like a slut in front of your friends?

Back