Does your black guy let you know when he's close to cum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by susana2012, Mar 17, 2013.

1. susana2012

susana2012 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Not matter in what position you're fucking. When your black guy is close to reach his orgasm, does he let you know his cum is ready to appear?
    This topic is oriented to all those girls/women who allow their lovers cum inside their pussies.Of course white hubbys may answer this topic too.

2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    When I was in the swinging club this didn't come up as the guys wore condoms. It was quite an eye opener when I started going with black guys end of last year and none of them wanted to wear a condom (which, despite the risk, I prefer). None of these have told me when they are going to cum but I don't mind because I'm usually already satisfied anyway.
    Only time I was a bit 'annoyed' was when I had spent ages getting ready, made up etc and as soon as I got to one club I was talking to a guy I'd met before. He asked me for a BJ and I went outside with him. As I was sucking him his cock came out my mouth and he cum all over my face! It was only early and had to make myself presentable all over again!

kristin4441 likes this.
  3. kay461962

kay461962 Active Member

It is easy to tell when a man is ready to let it go! The intensity is a dead giveaway, and I am sure that most women will agree!

4. CandyShoppe

CandyShoppe Member Real Person Gold Member

I can feel their cock swell which is even more pleasure and then the release...mmm....

susana2012 likes this.
  5. kay461962

kay461962 Active Member

and the pleasure is even better, when they keep doing it, instead of pulling out, and having to rest

CandyShoppe likes this.
  6. CandyShoppe

I love that about BBC. No muss or fuss just keep on going...and going...and going..

7. kay461962

kay461962 Active Member

I totally agree, and after finally giving way to my "taboo" feelings, I am having the best time of my life!

8. CandyShoppe

There is nothing better than seeing that dark cock sliding in and out of my pussy... it's so fucking sexy...

Beedogg1 and susana2012 like this.
  9. itsraylene

itsraylene Well-Known Member Gold Member

oh, i can definitely tell, whether he says anything or not. i love that part of the sex!

susana2012 likes this.
  10. Lynnissexy

Lynnissexy Member Real Person

US
    Before anything ever starts up I ask the guys to not say anything, that way its a full suprise when it does happen. The sounds and faces a guy makes when he goes, how he clenches and everything are my fav things about sex.lol.

Liban, kristin4441 and itsraylene like this.
  11. cum4play

cum4play Active Member

Just one of many reasons we enjoy playing with the same Bull - with time, my body knows when he is close and it gives me some power to really pull him in and let my female magic work:)

itsraylene likes this.
  12. Zay

Zay Active Member Real Person

you making dick hard girl your so nasty baby

13. Tia

Tia Active Member Real Person

I know when they are

itsraylene likes this.