Does wife, *******, gf, sister, dress like a whore?

I pre fare when a women dresses regular, not like a whore. More to the imagination
There are times when the wife dresses like a whore but mostly casually sexy
I like to dress for my dates in that casual sexy way as well. Always have done so. Teasing my dates visually with clothing that hints and reveals just enough to make him all the more curious to find out what's hiding underneath.

I've always received compliments on how sexy I look when I meet them. And the constant glaces from my date, and the waiter (sometimes the waitress), when I bend over the right way,IMG_0966.JPG confirms that I'm doing something right.

I generally like leaving it to the imagination, such as wear a nice dress but no underwear as an example. Then sometimes you want people to know you are a fuck toy and wear stilettos with a short dress or long slit no bra or underwear where you look like you work a street corner.
Commando is great when I'm in the mood for wandering fingers. His or hers. Always a look of surprise and then pleasure when they discover there is nothing there.

One favourite thing I do when I want to let a man really know I'm wanting him is to excuse myself from the table. And when I return, place my neatly folded panties on the table in front of him.

Never fails to impress a date!

Back