Does wife, *******, gf, sister, dress like a whore?

First wife always went braless wore sheer top dress to family gathering could see her entire tit including nipple from the side very easily, when I mentioned it afterwards she said so what let them look.

Yes it's hot and watcching my neighbors ******* who is a freshman in college as she brings over her black boyfriends, wearing yoga pants to top it off

When my ex-fiancees bull started showing interest in one of her college aged daughters, she bought her and encouraged her to wear skimpy tight clothes and show off her body. She admitted to me she liked the idea of her ******* getting fucked properly by her black boyfriend because he was safe and knew he would show her what a good fucking was. She was 22, he was 28. My ex was 45 then. We did invite him over when she was home and leave them alone in the house for a few hours. When we came back he had her door open and was fucking her naked and bareback in her bedroom. We both heard and saw it and ignored it but eventually it started to become more frequent with him coming over for visits and spending the night with her one night and then with us in our bed on others.
Eventually I persuaded him to fuck her in our bed with the door open when we came home so we could witness them together and tell her it was ok with us and natural for a young beautiful woman and secretly encouraged him to start fucking her in front of us during visits in the den or around the house and him and the woman not wear tops or bottoms when they were fucking so they could each see his large cock and he could see them naked.

My wife dresses only slightly slutty when we go to the Brazilian club. But I cannot understand why she dresses like for a party, make-up and all... just for work?

My wife dresses only slightly slutty when we go to the Brazilian club. But I cannot understand why she dresses like for a party, make-up and all... just for work?
Because she knows she`s sexy af man lol & defo knows how to look her best.

Back