Does uncut black cock smell/ taste different?

Bliss

Male
Seems like white women love sucking black dick.
What makes black cock so special for sucking it? I mean I understand the size when it comes to intercourse, but what makes is better for blow job? Uncut black cock has a better taste or smell?

Naah! There is not difference. It's just the thrill with color and size. Gf says they sometimes taste like pussy coz they did it with another woman before coming to her.

I was going to say the same! Some guys I've known have had stuff still stuck under the foreskin-old cum, even a curly pube!- still lick the head clean though!
Nice so u still lick the head even after all that stuff was in there haha so hot

Ha! Thanx. Yes, not knowing what I'm going to find under there adds to the fun, and being a good housewife I've got to leave it clean and tidy! X
Damn thats so damn sexy so u would do any freaky ******* for ur bbc wouldnt u no matter what or do u got limits

Seems like white women love sucking black dick.
What makes black cock so special for sucking it? I mean I understand the size when it comes to intercourse, but what makes is better for blow job? Uncut black cock has a better taste or smell?
No..There's no special taste or smell for uncut dick unless it's not hygienic or cleaned.. My wife liked uncut dick because it was novelty for her as my dick is circumcised so she used to be curious dick..That was one of the attractions for her inter racial sex intrest to sleep with Hindu men who have uncut dicks

It does. My girlfriend says that uncut black cock has a different smell, so have the balls (I could also feel this smell on her lips). She says it's somehow sweeter and more arousing than the white dick smell, while the balls have a much stronger smell.
Like your ideas!

It does. My girlfriend says that uncut black cock has a different smell, so have the balls (I could also feel this smell on her lips). She says it's somehow sweeter and more arousing than the white dick smell, while the balls have a much stronger smell.
you're really lucky and the smell must be so arousing and intoxicating

Back