Does This Turn You On?

We are just getting into it but I'm looking at buying a size small holy trainer. Seems to be even better than a cb6000s.

I still need to get my hubby a cage. Any suggestions?

Cb6000s is great but I love my mini birdlocked the most, very comfy!!!!

We're doing this because hubby thinks that it will help him from masturbating and maybe make his penis more sensitive. I am thinking that this is going to be fun, but not sure why so many men are into it. And I would like to know other women's points of view as to why they would want their husband caged.

The funny thing is when I found out for certain my first wife was cheating on me and she admitted it plus why she was cheating and planned to keep on screwing other guys my cock would not get hard for a long time. Instead of a cage to lock it in the humiliation was my hand holding it wanting to get hard and it stayed limp yes could be turn on in my mind but my body said no

The funny thing is when I found out for certain my first wife was cheating on me and she admitted it plus why she was cheating and planned to keep on screwing other guys my cock would not get hard for a long time. Instead of a cage to lock it in the humiliation was my hand holding it wanting to get hard and it stayed limp yes could be turn on in my mind but my body said no

Back