Does this mean My Wife wants to go Black

jaynolan

Should any of the following be taken as a sign that my wife wants to "go black?"

(a) telling me that "Mike" my wife's cousin's black boyfriend is very good looking;

(b) lossing her attention when a black guy in some 7 up commercial takes his shirt off;

(c) laughing when a friend says that one time her gradmother says "it's true what they say about blackmen; I so one once;"

(d) commenting about an interracial relationship that "she [the white lady] is in it just for the sex.

If my wife slept with a black guy I would turn the local Smut magz on her and divorce her ass!!! That is enough to make any guy puke!!

Trust me....as a slutwife who has had about 25 or 30 different black me., most aren't hung...some are very well built down there...but just because a man has black skin, dosen't mean he has a huge cock....most don't ..many black men actually have small dicks (6 ins or less)...so just because he's black dosen't mean hes hung...and also...hung men tend to cum very quickly...i would rather have a 8 inch cock last for 20 mins...than a 12 ins cock that pumps my pussy 10 or 15 strokes and shoots off in me...don't get me wrong, I love to feel men shooting hot cum deep inside my pussy...just not quite so fast.

Very enlightning. Sounds like I don't know that much about this. I thought it was common wisdom that they were bigger, lasted longer, and shot more cum, and that white women held this as a deep dark fantasy. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. Don't think I will risk approaching her on this. . . but will continue to listen to her and others for info on this! Thanks all!

Hi jaynolan – from reading what you said about your wife’s comments I would say she wants to go Black and is fully ready to go Black. This is a time of celebration. Be happy for her because she is about to know sexual contentment that she has not known before.

Hopefully for her, she is going to try black. May as well ask her to see if she's interested!

I've said the first three ... often myself. Is that a sign? :)

Back