Does size matter for white guys?

Does size matter for white guys? Or are they a sissy cuck regardless even if they're hung?

7 long, 3 wide, 6 thick. Would that be considered big, or just above average?

Watching hubby sucking big black cock, I would say yes. I never saw him that hot over a small white penis. Admittedly part of that may be the color, but he loves to deep throat the big cocks.
Im talking about if a white man was bigger than a black man, would you let the white man take you instead. I already know size matters because i want to be taken by black men and down why they are better in every way, but im curious to find out what would be considered BIG on a white guy

Im talking about if a white man was bigger than a black man, would you let the white man take you instead. I already know size matters because i want to be taken by black men and down why they are better in every way, but im curious to find out what would be considered BIG on a white guy

I don't know about hubby. But put 2 guys with 8" side by side and I will always take the black man. Stamina is another aspect and black men always outlast me, white guys never did. Also, black men are just very sexy!!

I don't know about hubby. But put 2 guys with 8" side by side and I will always take the black man. Stamina is another aspect and black men always outlast me, white guys never did. Also, black men are just very sexy!!

Well last i have stamina going for me then lol, 1 hour during blowjob ftw but she couldn't finish me because teeth... thanks for your input!

for me just being under 6 long it does bother me being low average. I ha e done it all. The pills, pumps and weights and that Swedish ******* device. So yes it is a big issue

For example, the size measurements i have, would that be big or above average because im white
(...)

What`s "wide" and "thick" mean, respectively, in this example? *confused*

i think about 6 inches is average for a white man, but there is a big spread. Black men`s d!cks are not that much bigger on average than white men`s (only about one inch) and the spread (deviation) is a bit smaller. So there will be many average or above average black men, while you will find more whites with very small but also many with large penises.

7 in length is above average (for a white guy ;) ) and certainly pleasurable for many women. But in the end size and more so length is often overrated and women seem less concerned about it than men themselves.

It is more about stamina and how you use your equipment and the whole dynamic/interaction during play. Plus, also the mentality on the woman`s part. If she needs a black guy to get her off and to cum (from penetration), nothing (size, stamina, dominance, ...) will help you, hehe. ;)

No I would not even consider fucking a white cock even if it was bigger I love the size stamina totally fuck different black bulls

What`s "wide" and "thick" mean, respectively, in this example? *confused*

i think about 6 inches is average for a white man, but there is a big spread. Black men`s d!cks are not that much bigger on average than white men`s (only about one inch) and the spread (deviation) is a bit smaller. So there will be many average or above average black men, while you will find more whites with very small but also many with large penises.

7 in length is above average (for a white guy ;) ) and certainly pleasurable for many women. But in the end size and more so length is often overrated and women seem less concerned about it than men themselves.

It is more about stamina and how you use your equipment and the whole dynamic/interaction during play. Plus, also the mentality on the woman`s part. If she needs a black guy to get her off and to cum (from penetration), nothing (size, stamina, dominance, ...) will help you, hehe. ;)
Wide would be diameter. Thick would be circumference. A penis is a cylinder. Lol thanks for the tips!

Does size matter for white guys? Or are they a sissy cuck regardless even if they're hung?

Wide would be diameter. Thick would be circumference. A penis is a cylinder. Lol thanks for the tips!
Seems you`re cheating then, hehe. A penis that`s 6 inches "thick" (circumference) is about 2 inches in diameter ("wide"), not three! (<= a result of the penis shape.)

Likewise, there is a bigger and a smaller diameter comparable to an ellipse. With a bigger diameter of 2 inches, the smaller diameter will be about 1.6 inches, and the average 1.8 inches, meaning a circumference of 5.65 inches, not 6!

An observation was made by scientists when they compared penis measurements done by health professionals to self-assessed measuring. Usually self-assessed numbers are 1 inch higher on average than those measured by professionsals. The assumption is that there is subconscious and conscious cause for the individual male to measure and meter-read wrongly which leads to these distorted (higher) numbers.

In your case my assumption for your real penis size is 6 inches long and about 5.6 inches "thick". But no problem with this. It`s still a fairly average penis, i would say. ;)

Seems you`re cheating then, hehe. A penis that`s 6 inches "thick" (circumference) is about 2 inches in diameter ("wide"), not three! (<= a result of the penis shape.)

Likewise, there is a bigger and a smaller diameter comparable to an ellipse. With a bigger diameter of 2 inches, the smaller diameter will be about 1.6 inches, and the average 1.8 inches, meaning a circumference of 5.65 inches, not 6!

An observation was made by scientists when they compared penis measurements done by health professionals to self-assessed measuring. Usually self-assessed numbers are 1 inch higher on average than those measured by professionsals. The assumption is that there is subconscious and conscious cause for the individual male to measure and meter-read wrongly which leads to these distorted (higher) numbers.

In your case my assumption for your real penis size is 6 inches long and about 5.6 inches "thick". But no problem with this. It`s still a fairly average penis, i would say. ;)

Or i put in the wrong number on accident lol

Back