Does size matter for white guys?

if you,re white you may have a black mans cock but you will never have a black mans BALLS! so leave the fucking to the black man.

im 6 inches, and women have never complained about the sex, at least not to my face lol, so idk if they just lied or what, never know, but i dont think im that small and not bad at sex

Like most white guys with an average 6" (almost), I could wish for an extra inch or so, but I'm capable of satisfying a woman, just have to work at it harder than some. The problem is more that my wife has become more of a size queen and now a bit of a queen of spades. Not much I can do about that except come to this forum and complain.

Does size matter for white guys? Or are they a sissy cuck regardless even if they're hung?

7 long, 3 wide, 6 thick. Would that be considered big, or just above average?

You can't have a 3 inch diameter and only a 6 inch circumference dumbass. Learn basic math before making up your stats. No one has a dick with a 3 inch diameter. Does not exist

I'm [hubby] about your size, maybe half an inch short on the length front. We consider our relationship more Hotwife Stag than cuck so I can't comment on the sissy side of things. For us/me Its more about the thrill of adventure, if I'm being honest what specifically makes it more of a thrill with a black guy is, and don't take this the wrong way, but you tend to be more animalistic, white men, and we have had white guys, tend to be more gentle, soft. It's not that we want it rough just more of a fuck; more basic urges type affair if that makes sense. Also we always look for someone with more girth than me, although I'm by no means a pencil dick, just she likes feeling absolutely full! Hope this is of interest

I'm [hubby] about your size, maybe half an inch short on the length front. We consider our relationship more Hotwife Stag than cuck so I can't comment on the sissy side of things. For us/me Its more about the thrill of adventure, if I'm being honest what specifically makes it more of a thrill with a black guy is, and don't take this the wrong way, but you tend to be more animalistic, white men, and we have had white guys, tend to be more gentle, soft. It's not that we want it rough just more of a fuck; more basic urges type affair if that makes sense. Also we always look for someone with more girth than me, although I'm by no means a pencil dick, just she likes feeling absolutely full! Hope this is of interest
It matters in a way, some guys like me like a bbc as much as a girl

I once had a tape measure in my hand. I asked my wife to pull out what she wanted. She started pulling and stopped at 9". *******, I am maybe 5" on my best day.

Back