Does she want him to cum inside her pussy (bareback)?

Does she want him to cum inside her pussy (bareback)?

• YES! Absolutely!

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • YES! But she needs more pounding!

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • NO, not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES! YES! YES! Multiple times!

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question for the ladies: If the bull is quiet and doesn't moan or grunt, do you think you can tell he is nutting? Can you feel his big cock throb? Can you feel the warmth of his load? Always been curious.

Question for the ladies: If the bull is quiet and doesn't moan or grunt, do you think you can tell he is nutting? Can you feel his big cock throb? Can you feel the warmth of his load? Always been curious.
Yes very much so. I know when he is about to and feel it when he does cum in me. I just love feeling it in me as I walk around the house.

Last edited:
There can be little doubt that white girls prefer black men to cum inside, interracial pregnancies and mixed ******* have become very common

There can be little doubt that white girls prefer black men to cum inside, interracial pregnancies and mixed ******* have become very common
Most women if they are in throes of passion want the man fucking them to cum in them. This doesn't mean they will think it is a great idea when they aren't massively horny. Sex at it's best is very primal and there isn't a lot of rational thought going on. You need to remember the main purpose of sex was reproduction,I say was because in modern times it is more of a recreational activity. That is why birth control and medical information should be discussed ahead of time. There has been more than one woman that has demanded to have have her pussy filled with her partners semen and after the fact said "What to Hell did you do that for"

Most women if they are in throes of passion want the man fucking them to cum in them. This doesn't me they will think it is a great idea when they aren't massively horny. Sex at it's best is very primal and there isn't a lot of rational thought going on. You need to remember the main purpose of sex was reproduction,I say was because in modern times it is more of a recreational activity. That is why birth control and medical information should be discussed ahead of time. There has been more than one woman that has demanded to have have her pussy filled with her partners semen and after the fact said "What to Hell did you do that for"

Torp,
That sounds like the voice of experience speaking. lol

Okay! I know you're right. If I'm going to be with him ... it will be bareback!
Fucking is a very primal thing, whether you care to admit it or not you want the person fucking you to cum in you and that person will prefer to cum in you. So instead of taking risks or playing games accept that fact and make sure that you are either surgically safe or are using a reliable method of birth control. Ideally you should use two methods of birth control unless you are surgically safe. Of course unless you want to get pregnant.

Back