Does Sex Require a Colour?!?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Yes, we're all here because its Interracial Sex, but don't that sound a little like racially-profiling sex? Does a white woman need to have sex with a black man (or the other way around) for it to be called interracial sex?

When is it we'll ever be able to have sex without looking at the colour of both person's skin?

No not at all! It is a choice and a preference! Not racially profiling, Google white men fucking black women, same thing a choice we are here because we choose these women and lifestyle, and the white women are here because they choose to, nothing at all to do with racial profiling..........

it is no difference to guys preferring blondes or redheads, my gf just happens to like the look of bbc and how the guys fuck her

Reactions: Anj
Guess it's stilled called interracial by some, but to me it's just sex. And usually great sex, btw.

Don't you just hate it if/when someone wants to start talking thrash about how dirty a thing is that you're into, or enquiring about why does you have to be with black men?

Have you read my reply in Interracial & Cuckold Stories under "they really are that big" all is explained there. Let me know what you think about it please ?

The growing trend is black man/ white woman sex. The white men are losing out but still outnumber the black men in society. So they still get some. The black women are probably not happy with the competiton but I do not see many of them with white men. Maybe we will get to a point where the term interracial is dropped. In that event when you say sex you will automatically mean a black man with any woman. Anyways, most people don't care as long as things work out the right way for a couple.

inter racial is between 2 different races.dont know why people have labelled it as sex between a blk man n a white fem n reverse.
2.jpg
it cud be between a indian fem and a white guy/a chinese with a arab/a latina with a chinese or any such diff combinations.
in my case my wife regularly fucks other indians and whites.shes a white cock whore.

[quote="rocuck, post: 66101, member: 10692"The black women are probably not happy with the competiton but I do not see many of them with white men. Maybe we will get to a point where the term interracial is dropped. In that event when you say sex you will automatically mean a black man with any woman. Anyways, most people don't care as long as things work out the right way for a couple.[/quote]

There's a stand-up comedy show that Christ Rock did called 'Don't ******* the Messenger' prior to Obama being elected U.S. President, and he too talked about interracial dating. He stated that the reason why black women are mad against white women for being with black men is because "Black women aren't attracted towards White men". He went on to say that a black woman would easily fuck a famous white guy as compared to a regular walking Joe, but that for us black men, we don't raise our stakes that high. He said that even Rossie O'Donnell could just as easily walk into any black bar over in Harlem and get herself a black man if she wants.

I guess he has a strong point there.

Back