Does race really matter or is size more important?

We might can't give the white ladies big house's fine cars or dress them up with diamonds.But i will say this i will ask you to drive that car to pick me up to come to that fine house.And i will undress you of everything except the diamonds because when i be tearing that fat white pussy up that ass won't be the only thing shining.

am curious to why.....think its far more likely to get attatched to a black man than a white man
Yes it is Ultra and for her especially easy but her parents would disown her if they knew she was fucking black guys, she won't leave me for a black guy. My own selfish reasons, sorry....

I have seen a website that says there is very little difference in cock size between black and white. I personally don't believe this but there are people out there actually saying this. There are large white guys. I have also seen a website that talks about the size preference for women. Too big is almost as bad as too small. I fall below the minimum number and am white, by the way. Having said all of that what I see in the real world is white women with black men. The white women without black men will check out the black guys if you look carefully at a mall or store, etc. So, while size is important, I think it is race that matters most. Black men are more virile and more desired by white women. This is driven by biology and not by any fantasy stuff. I think the size issue is driven by white boys living in the fantasy world. There is a desire by the white boy to be cuckolded but many fight this natural urge and try to compete with the black man. I think when they see a guy who is way bigger they feel like it is ok to let go and step aside for the black man. It is easy for those of us who are small to step aside. The more difficult thing may be for white guys who are big and hard to know their place. Take a situation where a white boy with a large cock is married. His wife meets a black man who is smaller. Who would the wife want to be with? I am rather sure in the vast majority of cases she would want to be with the black man. Who has the absolute right to have sex with this woman? Again, it is the black man-at least in the perfect world. Who has the problem with all of this? The white husband. So I think this size thing is a fantasy thing from white guys who have just not come to grips with things. Anyways, this is how I see it.

If you love someone then colour or size isnt an issue. However, if you had a choice then for the majority of women the thought of someone with a lage endownment ( ok cock lol) would be desirable . If im honest even before marriage none of my boyfriends had large ones. I think after you get over the fantasy stage, a long one would be really uncomfortable , id prefer girth over length and yes i suppose black skin is a total contrast and hads to heighten the experience.....but as i havent expeienced sex with a black man or had a large one ... what would i know lol.

I know it's considered wrong to say but race matters more to me for sex....it's their attitude, their drive, aggression....I just get more turned on by black men. Of course I like me some big cock too lol.
....its "right" to say...because with me I love white women for THEIR attitude towards me as a Black man, your sultry curves and your wet, juicy pussies. The contrast of our skin color is visual a "aphrodisiac" for me.

If you love someone then colour or size isnt an issue. However, if you had a choice then for the majority of women the thought of someone with a lage endownment ( ok cock lol) would be desirable . If im honest even before marriage none of my boyfriends had large ones. I think after you get over the fantasy stage, a long one would be really uncomfortable , id prefer girth over length and yes i suppose black skin is a total contrast and hads to heighten the experience.....but as i havent expeienced sex with a black man or had a large one ... what would i know lol.
I'm available...

I seen white men with black women i can't be against that because i love there sisters,but it seems like the white women and the black men seem more as one and happy together. it could be me

Back