Does race really matter or is size more important?

As long as the man I am with is packing and the hubby approves, I can play. If he is smaller then hubby then I will not play. I do prefer black men over white but if he is hung and knows how to make me feel great I will be happy to call him back.

For me i am equally attracted to black and white men...i like a prettyboy face with a nice smile.....but personality wise ,,,,i prefer black men, they are nicer and more fun.
Mrs. Ultra i love white women because so many years white ladies was the forbidden fruit an now i have a chance to beat and eat all i want;)

It doesn't matter. There are lots of hunky white men (and I've had my share) but black is exciting and still a little taboo. I love them!

Jill

Some woman like blond men, some like younger or older men, i like black men.... And i like big cocks! So if 1+1=2,i like black men with big cocks... That doesn't implie that all black men have big cocks. Nor doesn't it implie i wouldn't enjoy a white man with a big cock. But a man with a big cock who doesn't know how to use it or is plain boring wouldn't stay very long in my bedroom.
What i' m trying to say is that every woman has her own wishes....

Back