Does my wife want her first BBC

I decided to tell my wife my fantasy to see her be taken and owned by a BBC. This was done as a bit of a text sex session as I'm working away Monday to Friday. She took to it straight away. I loved the naughty responses but the other day whilst this was going on, it got a bit real, it started with me telling her how much I want this "fantasy to happen". She went wild, but then after things were over she was quite hesitant about the idea, I need help from you out there, how do I know if this is something she wants? Has anyone been here, what did they do next, any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers, Mark

Communicate, the subject is now on the table. Find out how she she feels and let her know that you you find IR sex stimulating. She might think you are a pervert, and she could be pissed that you would seriously consider such a thing. She could be willing but unsure. Or anything in between. The only guarantee is that things will never be the same

We actually did the IR video the other night, she was very vocal, very naughty things came from her. So I'm in a bizarre situation now. Is she keen on the idea when in the mood, but not keen on the idea as a general rule. So keen to know if anyone has been here before and how did they make the next step? As for the never be the same, of course this is a worry. I love my wife and I doubt that will change, but what of her feelings for me??

I read somewhere on here that a good general rule is that if she only wants to talk about it during sex, chances are it is only a fantasy and she will never want to take it further.

Hubby and I can talk about my "exploration" any time, quite comfortably, so I tend to think there is a grain of truth in the above.

Maybe try buying her a 8" BBC dildo for you both to play with during sex. See how she reacts to it.

I do believe that that could well be the case. I bought her a black dildo a few weeks ago, we use it when we are together but I would say its more me using it than her clawing for it. I have asked her whilst I work away whether she is using it or not to those lonesome nights. She has said a couple of times but prefers her small vibrator for purely clitoral stimulation. I could well be barking up the wrong tree??? I hope not, I'm not one for giving up, but I love my wife and would never pressure her into something she is uncomfortable with. Just a bit lost at the min.

That's good that you're not pressuring her. Ultimately, however a couple choose to conduct their relationship and sex life is up to them, but the important word in there is THEM. If it doesn't bork for both people involved, it just plain doesn't work.

You are spot on, I would never push my wife into any situation that makes her feel uncomfortable. I think we can quite happily live the fantasy. If its something that peters out so be it. It could change things for the worse if it did happen, of course I am willing to take that chance but not if she isn't 100% behind the idea. I may try the DFWknight vids that you mentioned in a previous post, it may well ignite something inside her to take her imagination from fantasy into real life.

Yes, give it time, and continue to show her how much you love her. That is very important.

In our case, I put the subject on the table, telling my hubby how tempted I was by someone who'd been hitting on me. We talked for quite a while before anything happened. By the time it did, I knew that he was fine with whatever happened, and he loved me just the same. That confidence In your partner's love is crucial.

Enjoy the vids. He's really very good at what he does. ;-)

Thanks for your help. I'm going to take your advice and keep subtle reassurances of my love and adoration towards her. I work away so leave tomorrow morning for a week so I might pop a DFW one on tonight. Thanks again.

I read somewhere on here that a good general rule is that if she only wants to talk about it during sex, chances are it is only a fantasy and she will never want to take it further.

Hubby and I can talk about my "exploration" any time, quite comfortably, so I tend to think there is a grain of truth in the above.

Maybe try buying her a 8" BBC dildo for you both to play with during sex. See how she reacts to it.
When we are in the throes of passion we can say or do things we wouldn't normally do. When you are horny and engaged is serious sex there isn't much that is said or done that is related to logical thought. Great sex is really very primal. A good part of a sexual encounter takes place in the mind. A lot of people would probably be shocked if they knew what was actually going through their partners mind during sex

I believe you are accurate there, for me no its purely understanding my wife's intentions to or not to take outside the throes of passion and integrate int daily life. As I have stated previously it is something I want her to instigate and on her timescale or not, whatever the case may be.

A good friend of mine told me several years ago the rules for understanding women. She said men aren't allowed to know the rules, if a man is suspected of understanding the rules the woman immediately changes some or all the rules so the man is again clueless. She always has had a great sense of humor but many time since that day I think she was being truthful.;)

Back