Does it exist anything more beautiful than black cocks penetrating white pussies?

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Does it exist anything more beautiful than black cocks penetrating white pussies? Probably not.
Some black men really have huge cocks. There are a lot of videos where you wonder if those incredible black tools are going to fit inside their caucasian women's pussies. Then they put their great glands between the vaginal lips and some seconds later, their black sticks slide completely inside women's pussies. The incredible view from that precise moment is wonderful. A mix of feelins emerge in viewer's minds: envy, excitation and amiration.
But if black male's cock are not huge but normal, the view from the penetration moment is beautiful too.
Why? Because there are aesthetic and psychological factors into interracial sex: The skin colour contrast and the social taboo
When we watch a black alpha male putting his beautiful cock inside a caucasian woman pussy, we are not just watching a sexual act but a triumph of the black ethnicity after centuries of hardships.
One thing that I really love from my wife, is the fact that she made the love hundred of times with her ex black boyfriend. Of course, some times they fucked wildly, but at least during great part of the time they had a relationship, they made the love.
wpid-Axel_s_cock-590x683.jpg

Yes, you are right, there are a lot of very beautiful sights all around our world but none of these sights gives me the feelings I get from watching my lovers black cock entering my white pussy. None of these other beautiful sights in our beautiful world has ever given me orgasms or all the other tingly feelings I experience while watching my black lover penetrating me.. that's the difference in why I agree is one of the most beautiful sights..

re: Does it exist anything more beautiful than black cocks penetrating white pussies?

Yes ... a new 2015 corvette convertible in shark grey with camel leather interior ... and it sure is great for picking up pussy at the beach.

pic_corvette2015.jpg
And, in the long run, its a lot less expensive to own, and is loyal to the end as long as I keep her "lubed". ....GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Yes, you are right, there are a lot of very beautiful sights all around our world but none of these sights gives me the feelings I get from watching my lovers black cock entering my white pussy. None of these other beautiful sights in our beautiful world has ever given me orgasms or all the other tingly feelings I experience while watching my black lover penetrating me.. that's the difference in why I agree is one of the most beautiful sights..
For you! these things are for others they may not, The question was is there? my point is just as there are many beautiful things in the world there are many different tastes none wrong none right none absolute! I was just and answering the question and offering an alternative, and stating their is more to the human condition than satisfying our base carnal lust! If there was not we would still all be living in caves,lol maybe it is a case of mental evolution or maybe just plain old different tastes.

Last edited:
re: Does it exist anything more beautiful than black cocks penetrating white pussies?

Yes ... a new 2015 corvette convertible in shark grey with camel leather interior ... and it sure is great for picking up pussy at the beach.

View attachment 548486
And, in the long run, its a lot less expensive to own, and is loyal to the end as long as I keep her "lubed". ....View attachment 548487

Mac, the insurance business must be booming :)

For you! these things are for others they may not, The question was is there? my point is just as there are many beautiful things in the world there are many different tastes none wrong none right none absolute! I was just and answering the question and offering an alternative, and stating their is more to the human condition than satisfying our base carnal lust! If there was not we would still all be living in caves,lol maybe it is a case of mental evolution or maybe just plain old different tastes.

I agree with the different point of views from each people here. Perhaps my point of view is based in my own experience with black people.
I have been in Memphis, New York and others places from USA. I've talked and dealt with a lot of friendly black people from USA and other countries too. Spending some weeks in Memphis, I was invited to hear a blues band playing in a small park over Beale Street. When I arrived there, an old black man came to me and told me: "Buddy, what kind of music do you hear?" I told him that I liked a lot of different styles of music included blues. "-But you're white! Then welcome to Memphis!"

By those days I had already met Susie, but she was still having her relationship with her black boyfriend Axel. So when she broke up with him difinitely and she became in my girlfriend, the first time we had sex, I felt connected with Axel at any moment. I couldn't belive I was going to put my dick in the same place where a black guy had put his wonderful black cock hundred of times. My wife had told me when we were friends, how much she had enjoyed having sex with him...and now I was in that privileged position!
Some days later I began to feel a hot sensation and itching over my glans area. Susie felt the same in her pussy. We had to visit a doctor and she told us that we were carryng an inoffensive fungus. We had to take some antifungal pills. But that itching sensation was a pride for me. Susy had been fucking with Axel some days before they broke up. He had infected her with his fungus. Then I felt myself even more connected with her ex boyfriend, the black guy who had enjoyed the same woman that I was enjoying now!
Susie had told me that he usually used condons when they were going to have sex at first. But that time condons brought her allergyc in her vaginal área, so they stopped using them. She was in love with him and she wouldn't have regretted if he would have gotten pregnant.
With all this knowledge into my mind, I felt Axel like a life partner and not like a foe.
Susie was accustomed to have sex with him (they were partners during almost 5 years) so during our first times having sex, either I couldn't make her cum or in the case that I did it, she took at least more tan 30 minutes to reach an orgasm. When we talked about this, she was sincere and told me with Axel, she only needed a pair of minutes to reach an orgasm.
I felt humiliated at first, but I must to recognize he was really an expert in sex and I could learn from his experience. I asked her how did he do to stimulate her and all changed during the next times we made the love.
Thanks to wife sex experience with him, I was able to solve my impotence problems.
Either when I see white guys with ebony girls or black guys with caucasian girls, I feel a terrible excitation and a big pride for black people, because they finally could go breaking through an hostile society.
That's why when Axel visited us after more tan 10 years they had boken up, I told him: You may have sex with her as many times as you wish.

View attachment 548486
And, in the long run, its a lot less expensive to own, and is loyal to the end as long as I keep her "lubed". ....View attachment 548487
I know this is replying to a very old post-but damn this made me laugh out loud

I know for me it is a beautiful thing indeed. The color contrast is a real turn on and I think many people will agree.

Back