Does it exist anything more beautiful than black cocks penetrating white pussies?

I feel assured in stating, from first hand experience I should add, that if there is anything on earth more exciting, more exhilarating or more fulfilling than watching your beloved wife get penetrated for the very first time by a well hung experienced caring black guy, the Good Lord kept it to himself! The first time I watched Edwin get between Pam's legs on his knees, holding Pam by her waist with his left hand, his massive black intruder in his right hand, then bring it to make that initial contact with her otherwise virgin horny swollen wet black cock hungry pussy was a sight that left me feeling awe struck! Watching as Pam looked down between her legs at what was about to happen was inspiring! Then Edwin made his first of several determined thrusts to gain entry as Pam attempted in vain to pull her pussy away to a safety zone as if it feared it's soon to be guest! However things had progressed far from the point of no return as I recognized Edwin's left hand tighten its grip on Pam's wait as he drove the first few inches home! The sound of Pam yelp, then sigh and say, "My God! My God! It's in me! It's really in me!", sounded like a Mozart masterpiece! It took almost an hour for Edwin to stretch Pam's love nest sufficiently to accept almost all of his nearly, later as measured by Pam, 12 inches! If Pam's yelps and moans were of Mozart, factually Edwin was its musical conductor! His was that much of a master! He and Pam fucked all night until the sun came up. We spent the next five nights at the resort and they had repeat performances each and every night! What the hell could be better than that!

I think it is one of the most beautiful sights in the world!

View media item 1539
I guess its all relative to the person who is watching the white pussy being ravaged by the black cock? personally I think there is only one thing in the world more beautiful than a black cock penetrating a white pussy is, 2 black cocks at the same time

Nope! So beautiful my gay, white, little-dicked self masturbates to it everyday. Even tops gay black guys impaling white twinks, imo.

Does it exist anything more beautiful than black cocks penetrating white pussies? Probably not.
Some black men really have huge cocks. There are a lot of videos where you wonder if those incredible black tools are going to fit inside their caucasian women's pussies. Then they put their great glands between the vaginal lips and some seconds later, their black sticks slide completely inside women's pussies. The incredible view from that precise moment is wonderful. A mix of feelins emerge in viewer's minds: envy, excitation and amiration.
But if black male's cock are not huge but normal, the view from the penetration moment is beautiful too.
Why? Because there are aesthetic and psychological factors into interracial sex: The skin colour contrast and the social taboo
When we watch a black alpha male putting his beautiful cock inside a caucasian woman pussy, we are not just watching a sexual act but a triumph of the black ethnicity after centuries of hardships.
One thing that I really love from my wife, is the fact that she made the love hundred of times with her ex black boyfriend. Of course, some times they fucked wildly, but at least during great part of the time they had a relationship, they made the love.
wpid-Axel_s_cock-590x683.jpg
You're right. Nothing is more beautiful. :)

3454682_7_i (3).jpg

Back