Does her white slave fantasy becomes reality?

What is most likely her reaction/response to his presence in public places?

• Total voters
C

Calvin Johnson

With a lot a married and single woman wanting there sex life with black men to be discreet and private is it possible that the control over her leaves the bedroom? Example; Even outside the bedroom when she is not dressed to seduce a bbc, chained, gagged, or tied down does she still respond to that man as if she is under his control in public places.
oooooooooooo.jpg

With a lot a married and single woman wanting there sex life with black men to be discreet and private is it possible that the control over her leaves the bedroom? Example; Even outside the bedroom when she is not dressed to seduce a bbc, chained, gagged, or tied down does she still respond to that man as if she is under his control in public places.
View attachment 274671
I just like the pick. SEXY!!!

Hot! :hot:
Too bad it has a watermark and needs to be deleted as per Rule #3. :(
Thank you for your cooperation.

Wills ... I'd like to attempt to clear a missunderstanding. These pics you are calling watermarks are not watermarks at all, they are website stamps (brandings) to advertise their own website when people see these pics from their website. I post to 3-4 other sites under my same screen name, here, and 2 of those websites stamp their web address at the bottom of my pics once I post 'em on their website. Its simply advertisement to draw new customers.

Watermarking is usually a faint (but visible) stamp across the middle of the pic to show ownership, and to prohibit or discourage other people from claiming the pics and making a profit off the pics by selling them. I can provide samples of both, but I think you know what I'm talking about; if not, let me know and I will show you samples of my own pics that have been web stamped vs watermarkings. I think I've only seen a handful of truly watermarked pics on this site.

Whether blacktowhite.net acknowledges this or not, I doubt this site would violate any ownership rights for allowing branded pics to be posted, here. In fact, the other websites might appreciate the free advertisement; it might be something this website might wish to consider doing if it wishes to grow its own traffic. Mac :)

Last edited:
Mac,
Yes, I tend to just lump the URLs in with the "watermark" as the same rule applies, but ypur are right about the difference and I have only seen a few actual watermarked photos here myself.

As far as permitting photos with other website logos and/or web addresses stamped on them, the rule was in place before I came along, so I figure the owners have their reasons.
However, I will pass your post along to the Administrators to let them look into it if they wish.

Myself, I don't have a problem with the photos as they usually end up all over the Internet anyway and it is a shame to have to delete some really nice stuff.

will

Mac,
Got word back, a pretty long letter actually, regarding all the various issues that they have dealt with internationally and on the Internet over the years as well as their marketing studies, etc. and essentially the way it is is what works best for them and so it shall remain as such.
They agree that what you say seems to make sense on the surface, but that is not what they have actually experienced.

Like I said, I personally like a lot of the material that gets posted that shows a web stamp, but if they don't want it, it has to go.
Sorry, but it is what it is.
will

72a5c63e_a95111.jpg

Back