Does heightened racial tension make white wives want to go black more?

Honest question
To answer your question; Yes the racial tensions cause white women to make peace with the blacks, and show them through love and sex that not everyone is racist. They feel compelled to give themselves to the black men as a form of reparations for past racial inequities and crimes against blacks. Not only for sex, but in some cases to have a black baby to prove to them they want to get along. Many couples are deciding to allow the white wife to get pregnant by black men as a form of reparations, and raise the baby as their own. college students and single ladies are also embracing blacks to make amends for past injustices.

Last edited:
To answer your question; Yes the racial tensions cause white women to make peace with the blacks, and show them through love and sex that not everyone is racist. They feel compelled to give themselves to the black men as a form of reparations for past racial inequities and crimes against blacks. Not only for sex, but in some cases to have a black baby to prove to them they want to et along. Many couples are deciding to allow the white wife to get pregnant by black men as a form of reparations, and raise the baby as their own. college students and single ladies are also embracing blacks to make amends for past injustices.
that's nice, don't you think? :)

To answer your question; Yes the racial tensions cause white women to make peace with the blacks, and show them through love and sex that not everyone is racist. They feel compelled to give themselves to the black men as a form of reparations for past racial inequities and crimes against blacks. Not only for sex, but in some cases to have a black baby to prove to them they want to et along. Many couples are deciding to allow the white wife to get pregnant by black men as a form of reparations, and raise the baby as their own. college students and single ladies are also embracing blacks to make amends for past injustices.

What about racist females? Why should I pay reparations, through activities or otherwise?

*I have lived a life with very minimal discrimination or negative racial dissonance. I, in no way, contributed to the continued use of racist policies (i.e. Three Strike Law) and argue against their continued use. I encourage harmony through education and conversation in regards to our differences (which I don't try to pretend we are all the same but avidly encourage us to celebrate our diversity). I have family that stood up against Jim Crow and were pro-desegregation, despite it being a dangerous and extremely confrontational stance.

What about racist females? Why should I pay reparations, through activities or otherwise?

*I have lived a life with very minimal discrimination or negative racial dissonance. I, in no way, contributed to the continued use of racist policies (i.e. Three Strike Law) and argue against their continued use. I encourage harmony through education and conversation in regards to our differences (which I don't try to pretend we are all the same but avidly encourage us to celebrate our diversity). I have family that stood up against Jim Crow and were pro-desegregation, despite it being a dangerous and extremely confrontational stance.
Basically you are correct. the problem is, most blacks don't care how politically correct you are now, they still feel the issue inside them, right or wrong. what many are doing today is "preaching" a politically correct doctrine, thinking everyone else will agree with that rational thinking. what a person thinks and believes is a personal opinion and not necessarily what others think or accept. Hoping everyone else in the nation will make the "obvious" same conclusion you have made can be wishful thinking. The idea of a perfect color blind society sounds great, but in the real world it has not happened yet. even minorities have their own prejudice against other races, or shade of color in their own race. it is not supposedly from just whites against all the other minority races. on this site what we are dealing with are fantasies and fetishes, which don't have to be rational or make sense. People discuss these issues most often because it excites them, not because they will actually do them all or make it a part of their lives.

Basically you are correct. the problem is, most blacks don't care how politically correct you are now, they still feel the issue inside them, right or wrong. what many are doing today is "preaching" a politically correct doctrine, thinking everyone else will agree with that rational thinking. what a person thinks and believes is a personal opinion and not necessarily what others think or accept. Hoping everyone else in the nation will make the "obvious" same conclusion you have made can be wishful thinking. The idea of a perfect color blind society sounds great, but in the real world it has not happened yet. even minorities have their own prejudice against other races, or shade of color in their own race. it is not supposedly from just whites against all the other minority races. on this site what we are dealing with are fantasies and fetishes, which don't have to be rational or make sense. People discuss these issues most often because it excites them, not because they will actually do them all or make it a part of their lives.
the truth is our nation paid the price against racism with the loss of over 600,000 lives on both sides. Our generation does not owe any reparations to any race. this is a fantasy by those that are trying to continue to punish the white race, which in my opinion is not rational or justified, but instead has a political agenda. but it is a fantasy that some embrace, even whites, because of self imposed white guilt, and perhaps from a fetish type of sexual gratification they receive from living in that thought process. what are we to do with those that embrace it and want to give their wives and daughters to have babies form blacks, to make amends to the black race? we can't stop them. they like the idea, whether it is considered right or wrong by others.

To answer your question; Yes the racial tensions cause white women to make peace with the blacks, and show them through love and sex that not everyone is racist. They feel compelled to give themselves to the black men as a form of reparations for past racial inequities and crimes against blacks. Not only for sex, but in some cases to have a black baby to prove to them they want to get along. Many couples are deciding to allow the white wife to get pregnant by black men as a form of reparations, and raise the baby as their own. college students and single ladies are also embracing blacks to make amends for past injustices.
the-first-step-to-recovery-is-admitting-youre-a-dumbass.jpg

Disagree! Love hot black men because of the contrast and they are just DAMN hot!! Love their huge cocks and they know how to use them!!

the truth is our nation paid the price against racism with the loss of over 600,000 lives on both sides. Our generation does not owe any reparations to any race. this is a fantasy by those that are trying to continue to punish the white race, which in my opinion is not rational or justified, but instead has a political agenda. but it is a fantasy that some embrace, even whites, because of self imposed white guilt, and perhaps from a fetish type of sexual gratification they receive from living in that thought process. what are we to do with those that embrace it and want to give their wives and daughters to have babies form blacks, to make amends to the black race? we can't stop them. they like the idea, whether it is considered right or wrong by others.

And the racism, racial inequality and America's imperialistic approach to foriegn policy continue to be gigantic and nearly undiagnosed problems today.

The media and popular culture condition and program all of us. The manipulation of governments and their leadership to control resources in the Middle East, African and South American countries. The exorbitant racial inequality (72% black even though whites and blacks use and sell ******* at approximately the same rates) within the United States corporation controlled prison system. Those prisons use the inmates as modern day slave labor to manufacture products at tremendous profits.

These are just a few of the race focused issues we need to face. My point originally is that we must stop generalizing, or at least understand and be maleable within our preconceived notions when we do, and start judging and relating to others by their actions and the content of their character.

Back