Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

• yes

Votes: 140 21.6%
  • no

Votes: 509 78.4%

• Total voters
First you have to think about it like this: for our purposes, up to this point, Josh has been cleaning my bulls’ cum from my pussy. He has done it literally EVERY TIME. The act in and of itself is an intimate expression of humility on Josh’s part.

Think about that for a second-

Josh, my tiny dicked husband, is licking and sucking my pussy after a well hung black stud (or studs) have filled me up with their cum. The whole reason the bulls are there in the first place is because Josh can’t perform the job that a husband is supposed to do. By cleaning the cum of the men that satisfy me, Josh shows acceptance and approval of the act, as well as deep humility. I will say this, it takes balls (even tiny ones) to admit that you are sexually inferior. By sucking and swallowing cum from a pussy that you will never ejaculate in again, that is essentially confirming your submission. -Amy
This may be true, I am much the same way but by admitting you are sexually inferior does not make you less of a man. In fact, it may be the opposite, you may be more of a man because you can admit your inabilities but not try and stop your partner from enjoying what she may need and want. Outside of the sex, I am able to provide everything for my wife and our relationship. You can label anyone, it doesn't really matter

I'm interested to know what a black bull thinks about a hubby or boyfriend licking him clean. Is that a straight man with your cum on his lips and tongue? A white boi punk ass bitch? A sissy cuck? A real man? I'll go with what the black bull thinks.

Absolutely not! I'm not "attracted" to any man, if I see a "hot" black guy in public, the last thing I think is "oh man i'd love to make out with that dude and have him fuck me in the ass" - i would never kiss another guy!! GROSS.

But yes, i've sucked black cock before and eaten creampies, it's wonderful! I love being a helper in a 3-sum and being underneat, and sucking those soft ruberry purple heads and sweet life-creating cum shots! It's a wonderful sexual experience.

Absolutely not! I'm not "attracted" to any man, if I see a "hot" black guy in public, the last thing I think is "oh man i'd love to make out with that dude and have him fuck me in the ass" - i would never kiss another guy!! GROSS.

But yes, i've sucked black cock before and eaten creampies, it's wonderful! I love being a helper in a 3-sum and being underneat, and sucking those soft ruberry purple heads and sweet life-creating cum shots! It's a wonderful sexual experience.
You're not attracted to black men, but you'll suck his dick and eat his cum?

This may be true, I am much the same way but by admitting you are sexually inferior does not make you less of a man. In fact, it may be the opposite, you may be more of a man because you can admit your inabilities but not try and stop your partner from enjoying what she may need and want. Outside of the sex, I am able to provide everything for my wife and our relationship. You can label anyone, it doesn't really matter

One of the best -- most well considered and expressed-- things I've read on here.

First you have to think about it like this: for our purposes, up to this point, Josh has been cleaning my bulls’ cum from my pussy. He has done it literally EVERY TIME. The act in and of itself is an intimate expression of humility on Josh’s part.

Think about that for a second-

Josh, my tiny dicked husband, is licking and sucking my pussy after a well hung black stud (or studs) have filled me up with their cum. The whole reason the bulls are there in the first place is because Josh can’t perform the job that a husband is supposed to do. By cleaning the cum of the men that satisfy me, Josh shows acceptance and approval of the act, as well as deep humility. I will say this, it takes balls (even tiny ones) to admit that you are sexually inferior. By sucking and swallowing cum from a pussy that you will never ejaculate in again, that is essentially confirming your submission. -Amy
Well said, Amy. You've managed to put into writing exactly how I feel about cleaning cum from my wife or any of my exes from years ago. I always felt it showed "acceptance and approval" along with "deep humility" and especially "submission" along with admitting sexual inferiority. I've also always felt it was very important to do the cleanup like your husband Josh apparently does, too. For me, it says I still love you fucking other men, even if I'm forever forbidden to fuck you myself.

Back