Does bigger means more fun?

Does it?

• Total voters

TonyMean

Male
So here is my question, as a 6" dude (is 6" small?)... I'm too much into the backline?
cuckold-and-black-bull-3.jpg

tumblr_nlwwi3UkdB1upfjego1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Any advice to please my gf then?

Don't go looking for advice in the cuckold section of an IR website. People jack off here thinking they humiliated a white man.

Talk with your gf, she is the one who knows best what she likes. If she can't cum with 6 inches become good at something else. Don't buy in to this bullshit here, most blackmen have an average size penis. Hence it being the average...

images

Don't go looking for advice in the cuckold section of an IR website. People jack off here thinking they humiliated a white man.

Talk with your gf, she is the one who knows best what she likes. If she can't cum with 6 inches become good at something else. Don't buy in to this bullshit here, most blackmen have an average size penis. Hence it being the average...

images
Thanks for your words also ^^

images
Best and truthful advice.

This whole site is people sharing experiences. Sorry if that offends your sensitivity!
Agree people are here from every lifestyle and what ever works for them doesn't mean it works for others... this sitr i thought was talking about each others experiances so more people would learn or share???? Thanks Beth.. i always like reading your posts ect... dont let people who disagree with you make you stop sharing or posting ...... agree that if you dont like it ....dont read or post it.....

6 inches is enough for most women to orgasm if you aren't a complete dolt and pay attention to her. It really isn't hard if she moans loudly you're doing something right if not you need to find out how to get her to moan. Women can orgasm from a pinky finger, it is more pleasurable with a larger cock but that doesn't mean you can't have good sex without one.

I enjoy a large cock personally and have better, longer and more intense orgasms with.

So here is my question, as a 6" dude (is 6" small?)... I'm too much into the backline?
cuckold-and-black-bull-3.jpg

tumblr_nlwwi3UkdB1upfjego1_1280.jpg

First, 6" is above average.

Second, my wife's favorite black lover has a very average size cock

Third, I prefer watching her with something much bigger, unfortunately, she has her own opinions:)

Last edited:
I believe MOST of the guys claiming to have a 12" dick on here and other sights are exaggerating. Not saying there's no such thing. Just saying a 8" cock looks huge compared to a 5". But that don't make it a foot long!!
But asking about sizes.
Has bigger cocks been better?

Back