Does BBC Make her Looser?

MemphisMWM

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
I'm new here so sorry if this has been discussed before. If it has, I couldn't find it.

If your wife starts getting BBC on a regular basis, much bigger than your dick, can you tell a difference when you are inside her?

I would assume there might be a temporary effect, but that she would return to normal pretty quickly.

My wife is currently very tight- tightest I have ever had. Something hot thinking about her getting stretched out though.

Give it a try and let us know.

I know there isn't anything like sticking your dick in a freshly well fucked pussy. It's by far my favorite feeling in the world.

Yes it does! And it does not return to its original state, it gets tighter, but neves as it was before trying a bbc...:p
The wife has had a big black dildo for several years and her pussy is no where near as tight as it was when we got married. But i actually think its better now.

Its called seasoned pussy , look the bigger the cock the more your ole lady.s pussy will become wider and wider [ unless she really knows how to work them muscles ] one thing is for granted that pussy will become so wet that every time you get in it , it will push you straight out.. [ sorry ] Remember no pussy says the same.....

It is especially if she lets you fuck her right after her bull ... last time not sure I could even feel her pussy! In a strange way, it was very erotic!

I find this idea very erotic! Right now she has the tightest pussy I have ever had, and keep in mind I have a small dick. I would love to put my dick in right after her bull is done and feel the difference!

I know it is supposed to tighten back up....however it does get easier to take big ones with more practice so I think there is some ability to loosen it up

Well she doesn't get BBC on a "regular" basis but after fucking them she is looser but tightens up after awhile. I don't know what would happen if she got reamed out daily by an over sized black cock.

You may stretch it but you won't wear it out! LOL Actually Kegel exercises help to keep it tight! :frantic:

I don't think so. Only those white guys that could fuck their wives, after a bbc cummed inside their pussies, know that is an incredible sensation.
My first time having sex with my wife, some minutes after her black boyfriend cummed inside her pussy, brought me an amazing sensation. I remember myself saying something like "I can't believe I have my penis in the same place that he had it before me!"

I'm new here so sorry if this has been discussed before. If it has, I couldn't find it.

If your wife starts getting BBC on a regular basis, much bigger than your dick, can you tell a difference when you are inside her?

I would assume there might be a temporary effect, but that she would return to normal pretty quickly.

My wife is currently very tight- tightest I have ever had. Something hot thinking aboutmy her getting stretched out though.
My wife has been taking a bbc dildo for about the last 5 years on a regular basis and i can tell you it streched her permanently, not bad but i can definately tell the difference.

My ex-wife's bull was a little over 9" and very thick and he called it "resizing" or "Afro-sizing" her pussy. She is into Crossfit so she is in great shape and very tight but after a year of 9 inch black cock...yeah..never quite the same after that.

Back