does bbc feel better?

Bbc is the white womans prize from god. Nothing I mean nothing compares to the euphoria I achieve when riding on one. Some day all white women will share the joy. Thank you bbc
I truly hope so too since us white are generally just not meant for fucking and breeding though whites that are humble and honest van be excellent helpers to our white girls in many ways that help her to relax and enjoy BBCs as much as they can

you need to try it for yourself ,,, but it better then any white cock I have every had in my life
As a white guy and from all I've learned from really good honest conversations with white girls .. there are many reasons why bbcs are better than any white guys small lil dicks .. white guys can be very useful as cucks as can even give white girls and if required her black lovers for example at least in being good with cleaning her pussy after they have fucked .. ya know getting them drinks etc. ..

The guy said it was 10 inches, but I didn't measure it. :)
How about your wife?
My ex dayed black guys before me and due to drinking and its affects on us when we would take a "time-out" her black exs would come by to ******* with her .. So when I'd come back on scene after a few days or week away she'd introduce one or other of the pack of black bfs to me .. and at the time a lot was unspoken but I knew they were fucking her and really well .. the one guy is well over 10 inches and mighty thick .. (she asked to bring her her which she forgot in the living room) .. and they were in the bedroom which was very hot that day so they stripped done and talked pillow talk style .. I don't blame him for having a hard when she was naked beside him .. when he saw that I was totally cool with things .. he mentioned that he might fuck her to unload his balls and told him it's alright to do what he wants as they were already together before so it's no big deal

My ex dayed black guys before me and due to drinking and its affects on us when we would take a "time-out" her black exs would come by to ******* with her .. So when I'd come back on scene after a few days or week away she'd introduce one or other of the pack of black bfs to me .. and at the time a lot was unspoken but I knew they were fucking her and really well .. the one guy is well over 10 inches and mighty thick .. (she asked to bring her her which she forgot in the living room) .. and they were in the bedroom which was very hot that day so they stripped done and talked pillow talk style .. I don't blame him for having a hard when she was naked beside him .. when he saw that I was totally cool with things .. he mentioned that he might fuck her to unload his balls and told him it's alright to do what he wants as they were already together before so it's no big deal

I think about 8 inches is perfect. But I do like them thick! My husband knows what I like and that's what he finds for me. I know he would like to see me take bigger cocks, but he's not the person on the receiving end. :)

It's good that you don't mind her fucking those other guys. And if you don't mind them coming to your house, that does make things more convenient.

Back