does bbc feel better?

hi ladies...im glad the topic got back on track and didnt become a personals ad.

a former girlfriend i guess...actually she is a submissive that i trained...she texted me to tell me she met a guy closer to her age...she is 22, and that he is white and she is looking to cuckold him...she knows that after feeling me and having sex with him - she cant go back anymore..

I never fantasized or ever thought about going with a black until my girlfriend talked me into it...It didn't take this little white girl long to find out what I was missing all this time...No, I will admit that I didn't have that much experience with white guys before, but why ever go back after I soon found out how terrific it was after my first black experience... And since then, I've been with a lot of different black guys and to be honest with everyone, .. the "worst " black experience I ever had (not saying it was less than great) was something that far exceeded my 'best" experience with a white guy...and that includes my ex-husband who was white. So obviously my answer to this question is YES..black guys feel much better in so many ways...
AMEN

I had white guys... but I didn't understand when they talked about it how tight I am
I thought there is not much difference for them between girls, and that they just talk like that when they are horny

especially when i was in gangbang, they said how I am even then still very tight for them, but I think that just now I understand a full meaning of that

after seeing here how blacks do it, I think I may be way too tight so I am afraid of doing it for real
but at the same time attracts me a lot situation where I would seduce some powerful blacks, I love a lot of games, flirting seducing.... and after things get out of control I would feel how is it to be a really broken by a real men

I was very afraid of that idea in the past
but now I think I am becoming more and more ready to feel how is it like to feel so powerful bbc and to lose my virginity

I just wouldn't do it with anyone
colour and huge bbc are a turn on here for me, but brain, selfconfidence and mental power is that what turns me on the most, and I think that a lot of blacks have that what makes them a real men

Last edited:
Larger cocks, Black or white, feel amazing. Black Men are usually more intense when they make love, and they have the stamina that I prefer. But both Black and white big cocks are nice if they are attached to men who know how to be men. The men below are compared to my husband's tiny cock.
_003.jpg
_007.jpg
_008.JPG
_010.JPG
Compare a Black Man to hubby? No comparison.
100_7614.JPG

Last edited:
I've been with a number of different black guys in my time and I have found that every black guy I've been with has been much better than any white guy I've been with, and yes, that includes my white ex-husband... the comparison wasn't even close. And it's not only the size that does it for me. A few of these black guys that I've been with wasn't any bigger than my ex, yet they had the ability to bring me to many orgasms, something that my husband or any other white could never do through cock penetration. So again, it wasn't just the size, it was more like these black guys just knew how to handle this little white girl. Their stamina was amazing and I was never left unsatisfied with any black guy I've ever been with. So yes, BBC feels so much better for me anyway..

Back