Does BBC change woman's coochie lips or fullness of?

Noticed my young wife's coochie looked so much different in yoga pants especially. Of course she felt looser but was extremely wet because we talked about “her interracial fantasy” that she swore she had never did... Yet I've definitely noticed her vaginal lips look so much fuller and even kinda loose. Found out a few weeks ago she had been seeing this black guy from her office and not sure if I fed into her fantasy and if she will stop??? Need feedback

She has always had nice coochie lips, but seems lately I can really see them protuding when she wears yoga pants as if maybe she's took a pounding way bigger than myself...

The only thing that can physically change a woman's labia is childbirth or similar trauma.

As much as men like to believe otherwise sex has zero impact unless someone is regularly doing XXL insertions such as fisting. A penis, regardless of size, is not going to change the appearance of your wife's labia. The more likely answers here are either you've never seen her turned on and engorged, you're imagining it or you're just full of *******.

Back