Does anyone know why black men are Bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the general consensus is that there are MORE black men with above average tools than any other group of men, thus making it easier to find in the swinging community. I know a popular and famous swinger has mentioned this on her blog. Both black men and black women seem to have more muscular bottoms as well. I think most would agree that when it comes to muscle tone and cock size it goes black > white > Asian generally speaking.

Does anyone Know why Black Men are bigger. Well, it certainly has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with chemistry. The average black male has a lot more testosterone. The Androgens in testosterone is responsible for basic bone mass and muscle mass in the male body. This is why most black males have very muscular, well defined bodies. Unfortunately. High testosterone also leads to aggressive behavior and bad habits such as smoking and alcohol use. Thus the new embraced phrase, TOXIC MASCULINITY.

Does anyone Know why Black Men are bigger. Well, it certainly has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with chemistry. The average black male has a lot more testosterone. The Androgens in testosterone is responsible for basic bone mass and muscle mass in the male body. This is why most black males have very muscular, well defined bodies. Unfortunately. High testosterone also leads to aggressive behavior and bad habits such as smoking and alcohol use. Thus the new embraced phrase, TOXIC MASCULINITY.
It is 100% a myth that black men are larger to any appreciable degree. Black men, on average, are 1/4 of a centimeter (or 6/1000 of 1 inch) bigger. http://www.penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country
It is a fun and sexy fantasy for those of us who love this lifestyle. But it is just that: fantasy.

It is 100% a myth that black men are larger to any appreciable degree. Black men, on average, are 1/4 of a centimeter (or 6/1000 of 1 inch) bigger. http://www.penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country
It is a fun and sexy fantasy for those of us who love this lifestyle. But it is just that: fantasy.
Even your own source proofs black cocks are the biggest. The following site quotes some scientific studies confirming the BBC „myth“ isn't a myth: http://penissizedebate.com/page48_penissize-race.htm
No, it's not a fetish only. It's not only about color contrast or physical differences. It's not only about the slaves brought to the US. In the pictures below, there are so many other sources for this theory through history (from imagefap.com – I checked some of the quoted books). So the answer to the OP's question might be: Not all blacks are bigger, they are bigger ON AVERAGE, but why? There are many theories: more testosterone, sperm competition, better genes, other style of mating rights in (some) African societies, ...
(And yes, it's the cuck writing here, neither bi(-curious) nor sissy.)DrWhite - BBC_ It's not a myth - 0001History 1.jpgDrWhite - BBC_ It's not a myth - 0002History 2.jpgDrWhite - BBC_ It's not a myth - 0003History 3.jpgDrWhite - BBC_ It's not a myth - 0004History 4.jpgDrWhite - BBC_ It's not a myth - 0005History 5.jpgDrWhite - BBC_ It's not a myth - 0006History 6.jpgDrWhite - BBC_ It's not a myth - 0007History 7.jpgDrWhite - BBC_ It's not a myth - 0008History 8.jpgDrWhite - BBC_ It's not a myth - 0009History 9.jpgDrWhite - BBC_ It's not a myth - 0010History 10.jpg

Last edited:
Given the fact that small penises can't give vaginal orgasms to a woman which support a successful breeding, the question might be turned round: Why are there penises less than 8'' (of all skin colors) at all? Aren't they deficient examples, perhaps due to a lack of testosterone in the pregnant mom?

In the real world that exists outside of this kink website there is no difference in size between black and white men. Some black men have huge cocks. Some white guys have huge cocks. Some black men have tiny cocks. There will be a bunch of cucks and sissy white boys who will post and tell you that based on their observations in locker rooms and such that there is irrefutable evidence that black men all have enormous cocks. They're full of *******.

I'm attracted to black men because I'm just attracted to them, just like some men are attracted to blondes, or redheads, or girls with fat asses. I can't explain why I love black men- I can tell you I'm turned on by their dark skin and muscular bodies and their attitudes...... but I can't explain why that turns me on when other women might not be. It is what it is. If all you're looking for is an enormous cock you're going to be disappointed more often than not. I like a big cock as much as the next girl but given a choice between an asshole with an enormous cock and a nice person with an average size cock who cares about my pleasure, I'll take the average size guy every time.
I'll offer a bit of a different perspective on this issue. I'm a bi guy, who also loves to masturbate. I've been to masturbation clubs on many occasion here in the nor cal bay area, the east coast, and in the Netherlands. At each of these events there are usually about 30-60 guys of all ages, ethnicities, shapes, sizes and colors. I've been to maybe 3 dozen of these events, so I've been up close and personal with a lot of dicks, and handled many. It's a fun, masculine, safe release. And I have to say I agree about the relative uniformity of size among us humans. We're roughly all in the same bell curve....almost all of us. I will say, that I do notice some minor generalities in dick size that apparently science also verifies. Indeed, there seems to be more big black guys than big white guys, and less small black guys than small white guys. But these events do have a smaller proportion of black guys in general...but the whites and blacks are mostly about the same. And I will say that Asians and Hispanics are generally in a smaller bell curve than whites and blacks. But the differences are generally minor. And this website self-selects for BBC, so it's understandable that it's what is talked about as a given. And as for me, I'm white, 50% Italian and 50% German...5'7", 160lbs and fit the Italian stereotype with a big ole' Italian sausage. I"ll put it up against any BBC. There are BWCs, BBCs, BACs, BHCs...and their corresponding little friends too. And they deserve some love, just as much as any of us.

Even your own source proofs black cocks are the biggest. The following site quotes some scientific studies confirming the BBC „myth“ isn't a myth: http://penissizedebate.com/page48_penissize-race.htm
No, it's not a fetish only. It's not only about color contrast or physical differences. It's not only about the slaves brought to the US. In the pictures below, there are so many other sources for this theory through history (from imagefap.com – I checked some of the quoted books). So the answer to the OP's question might be: Not all blacks are bigger, they are bigger ON AVERAGE, but why? There are many theories: more testosterone, sperm competition, better genes, other style of mating rights in (some) African societies, ...
(And yes, it's the cuck writing here, neither bi(-curious) nor sissy.)View attachment 2815781View attachment 2815782View attachment 2815783View attachment 2815784View attachment 2815785View attachment 2815786View attachment 2815787View attachment 2815788View attachment 2815789View attachment 2815790
Yes, they are, indeed, 6/1000 of an inch bigger, on average. Stipulated.

I'll offer a bit of a different perspective on this issue. I'm a bi guy, who also loves to masturbate. I've been to masturbation clubs on many occasion here in the nor cal bay area, the east coast, and in the Netherlands. At each of these events there are usually about 30-60 guys of all ages, ethnicities, shapes, sizes and colors. I've been to maybe 3 dozen of these events, so I've been up close and personal with a lot of dicks, and handled many. It's a fun, masculine, safe release. And I have to say I agree about the relative uniformity of size among us humans. We're roughly all in the same bell curve....almost all of us. I will say, that I do notice some minor generalities in dick size that apparently science also verifies. Indeed, there seems to be more big black guys than big white guys, and less small black guys than small white guys. But these events do have a smaller proportion of black guys in general...but the whites and blacks are mostly about the same. And I will say that Asians and Hispanics are generally in a smaller bell curve than whites and blacks. But the differences are generally minor. And this website self-selects for BBC, so it's understandable that it's what is talked about as a given. And as for me, I'm white, 50% Italian and 50% German...5'7", 160lbs and fit the Italian stereotype with a big ole' Italian sausage. I"ll put it up against any BBC. There are BWCs, BBCs, BACs, BHCs...and their corresponding little friends too. And they deserve some love, just as much as any of us.

Thanks for sharing - the question is of course whether such masturbation clubs are representing the average or whether they have a size bias towards the larger specimen? are guys with small peckers as open to show their micro endowment in public masturbation clubs as their better endowed brethren?

In the real world that exists outside of this kink website there is no difference in size between black and white men. Some black men have huge cocks. Some white guys have huge cocks. Some black men have tiny cocks. There will be a bunch of cucks and sissy white boys who will post and tell you that based on their observations in locker rooms and such that there is irrefutable evidence that black men all have enormous cocks. They're full of *******.

I'm attracted to black men because I'm just attracted to them, just like some men are attracted to blondes, or redheads, or girls with fat asses. I can't explain why I love black men- I can tell you I'm turned on by their dark skin and muscular bodies and their attitudes...... but I can't explain why that turns me on when other women might not be. It is what it is. If all you're looking for is an enormous cock you're going to be disappointed more often than not. I like a big cock as much as the next girl but given a choice between an asshole with an enormous cock and a nice person with an average size cock who cares about my pleasure, I'll take the average size guy every time.
Thanks for sharing - the question is of course whether such masturbation clubs are representing the average or whether they have a size bias towards the larger specimen? are guys with small peckers as open to show their micro endowment in public masturbation clubs as their better endowed brethren?
I would imagine that it is easier for small men to show themselves to a bunch of masturbating men than to a woman. His dick size is responsible for his pleasure alone and it's not needed to please a woman in this case. I"ve seen lots of itty bitty ones there too. Generally a very inclusive environment. Regards the micro...well not seen too often. As I said, most are between 5"-6"....but lots were in the 7"-8" like mine (a white one). And yes, there were some that were 4"poor fellas. Of course big dicks are always in demand!

There is a lot of talk about whether black men have bigger penis's than white men.
But what about Asians they are reputed to have the smallest cocks of all.
A few months ago I dealt with an Indian cock, quite small about 4inches, rock hard though.

I would think that as in some tribes in Africa don't cover down there and as such the bigger guys would always be the most successful with the women, being seen to be more masculine, and where movement between tribes was easier then more bigger guys would be making more babies, and as suck the bigger cock genes would become more frequently in the gene pool, this probably happened over thousands of years, so that could be a reason more black guys have bigger cocks?

(And yes, it's the cuck writing here, neither bi(-curious) nor sissy.)View attachment 2815781View attachment 2815782View attachment 2815783View attachment 2815784View attachment 2815785View attachment 2815786

I would think that as in some tribes in Africa don't cover down there and as such the bigger guys would always be the most successful with the women, being seen to be more masculine, and where movement between tribes was easier then more bigger guys would be making more babies, and as suck the bigger cock genes would become more frequently in the gene pool, this probably happened over thousands of years, so that could be a reason more black guys have bigger cocks?

Most societies in Africa wore a form of trousers when Romans still wore skirts to war and togas

Most societies in Africa wore a form of trousers when Romans still wore skirts to war and togas

Yes, but I'm thinking for the more than average number of black guys with huge clocks, it over a great many generations for that to take hold, probably 4 thousand year or even longer.

On a separate note I don't see how the slave trade being a reason for black guys to be bigger had any evolutionary advantage? Surely a slave owner who found a slave with a white woman would have seen shocking repercussions for the slave.

The average size of a black cock is bigger than the average size of a white cock. Not all black men have huge dicks and not all white men have small dicks. That is the way nature is and i think in general black guys are well hung and sexy and aggressive and dominant and have rhythm and make better lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back