Does anyone get checked

i have always done bareback, but I do get a check up every six months. Not to rag anyone, that is why I do not do gangbangs.

My wife works in the medical field has excellent insurance and well I think likes going to the doctor. Something I hate/
Not sure if each time she gets that test done we have spoke about before so I know she does. This is the main reason we prefer to find a regular partner to be exclusive with

My wife works in the medical field has excellent insurance and well I think likes going to the doctor. Something I hate/
Not sure if each time she gets that test done we have spoke about before so I know she does. This is the main reason we prefer to find a regular partner to be exclusive with
Finding a regular is a great thing to do

I tend to go for the older mature married women whom has not been bouncing around from bar to bar or men to men. At the school where I work , I scope out that white women that lives a fake life of three ******* a Volvo, big house with a picket fence and everything is ok life, true to hubby. It has worked for me several times(8 so far) over several years. But I still get myself checked out to not give it to someone else. And I have known them for several years.

Back