Does anyone else's wife enjoy the risk?

Does risky sex, sex with the risk of pregnancy excite your wife or girlfriend more than safe sex?

• Total voters

JustinNJenn

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I discovered long ago that my wife used to fuck her Dominican boyfriend and all his friends bareback without birth control. She'd skip school and hang out smoking weed and spreading her legs all day while they took turns. She had a couple of close calls and eventually acquired an IUD since she liked the feeling of them cumming inside her.
Even after we were married she enjoyed the risk of fucking bareback when she was fertile. He had the IUD removed after a few years of it in after another failed and risky pregnancy. Then she acquired a diaphragm, which she had when we met. The first time I fucked her, as I was about to cum inside her I asked, "you're on the pill right?" and she shook her head "no" as she locked her legs around my hips and begged me to cum inside her.
Eventually she had a partial hysterectomy and that solved that. But for years prior she would fuck her bulls bareback and halfheartedly warn them to pull out. They never did and it occurred to me one night that when the guy wore a rubber or I asked her to put her diaphragm in, she took less pleasure in the sex act and frequently didn't cum. She always preferred to fuck bareback and enjoy the load even when it was risky and when it was risky it made her cum over and over.

Has anyone else had the same experience? Tell your story?

upload_2015-6-26_21-16-19.pngupload_2015-6-26_21-19-25.png

My first wife had to go off birth control about 6-7 months into our marriage yet she continued to screw her Hispanic co worker a black guy she met at the mall and a couple other guys besides me. When she turned up pregnant was surprised never thought about that happening

My wife has whats called a tilted uterus. I'm not sure why that makes getting pregnant difficult but it does. To be honest, I'm not even sure what a tilted uterus is. What I do know is that she has been fucking for 45 years unprotected and has only been pregnant once. She got knocked up at 20 but isn't sure who the ******* is since she had several different men between her legs during that period with 2 or 3 of them being strangers. Knowing that she got pregnant and had a baby, possibly by someone she met that same day, is a huge turn on for me and she knows this. But to answer your question, Yes, we both enjoy the pregnancy risk factor.

My wife has whats called a tilted uterus. I'm not sure why that makes getting pregnant difficult but it does. To be honest, I'm not even sure what a tilted uterus is. What I do know is that she has been fucking for 45 years unprotected and has only been pregnant once. She got knocked up at 20 but isn't sure who the ******* is since she had several different men between her legs during that period with 2 or 3 of them being strangers. Knowing that she got pregnant and had a baby, possibly by someone she met that same day, is a huge turn on for me and she knows this. But to answer your question, Yes, we both enjoy the pregnancy risk factor.
I know what you mean. They said my wife has a "tipped" uterus. They said it happened after our ******* was born and makes pregnancy extremely difficult but possible

Back