DO YOU WEAR YOUR WEDDING RING?

Is her wedding ring worn when she fucks another man? (choose more than 1)

• Always

Votes: 303 78.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • It depends

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Only with a black man

Votes: 32 8.3%
  • Yes, its part of the turn on

Votes: 96 24.8%
  • Yes, but hubby wishes she wouldn't

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • No, but hubby wishes she would

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yes, my bull demands it

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • Makes no difference

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Never

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
Yes dont ever take it off been blackened!
Pam, in your wonderful postings you speak a lot about how small your hubby is and, as a consequence, how much you like other men to fuck you. I think all of us cuckolds would like to see a photo of your hubby's dick (both hard and soft) to help us envision what you mean when you speak of his inadequacy.

steve 1000 my hubby's cock is 7 in.and more than adequate for an average white wife!His cock kept me perfectly happy for years until black guys started getting their big hard fat cocks in my pussy,stretching and training my pussy to crave more!Now his cock doesnt thrill me any more compared to my black lovers!

steve 1000 my hubby's cock is 7 in.and more than adequate for an average white wife!His cock kept me perfectly happy for years until black guys started getting their big hard fat cocks in my pussy,stretching and training my pussy to crave more!Now his cock doesnt thrill me any more compared to my black lovers!
then be a decent ho and leave damn :furious:

f
My wedding ring is a symbol of my love for my husband as my life partner. That does not change merely because I am fucking another man. There are other symbols that are available to show affection for boyfriends, such as anklets and tattoos. I had my navel pierced for a boyfriend.

fking other men is proof of a cheat not a symbol - be decent and choose 1 or another

Mine always wore it and eventually got a ring and bracelet from a regular bull she also always wore. She liked the ring when her bull was fucking her and the bracelet and ring on the occasional times we would be intimate but she loved showing off her ring to him She said she loved being married and at the same time get what she needed without threat to our marriage. So yea, she enjoyed being safe in our marriage but getting the cock she needed and it reinforced to everyone we were a couple first and what she had with her lovers while different, was an acknowledgement she could enjoy her bulls fucking her but after they left still have our commitment and love for each other to fall back on.

Pam, in your wonderful postings you speak a lot about how small your hubby is and, as a consequence, how much you like other men to fuck you. I think all of us cuckolds would like to see a photo of your hubby's dick (both hard and soft) to help us envision what you mean when you speak of his inadequacy.
He has a 7 in. cock like I said is more than adequate for most white girls but once a black man got ahold of my tiny married pussy and fucked me real good it changed me completely and now my pussy loves black dick!

Back