DO YOU WEAR YOUR WEDDING RING?

Is her wedding ring worn when she fucks another man? (choose more than 1)

• Always

Votes: 303 78.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • It depends

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Only with a black man

Votes: 32 8.3%
  • Yes, its part of the turn on

Votes: 96 24.8%
  • Yes, but hubby wishes she wouldn't

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • No, but hubby wishes she would

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yes, my bull demands it

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • Makes no difference

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Never

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
yummy, i love the idea. OK its on the to do list :D
waiting for the next couple to try it

Be sure to take some digital pics for the rest of us. ;)
Both my wife & a few past work associates have told me that i'm an "instigator" ... probably so. But the fact is, it creates new conversation. I do that in forums all the time ... :)

Next time try cumming inside the wife, then taking her wedding ring OFF and pushing it inside her cumfilled cunt. Let her tell her hubby where it is and to go get it. If he's there, have her squat over his face and let him tongue it out of her. That should be interesting for you to watch! ;)

Only thing is being careful that the ring doesn't drop out while she is in the process of squatting over his face as it might drop fast enough to go right down his throat or, worse, chip a tooth. :eek:

Only thing is being careful that the ring doesn't drop out while she is in the process of squatting over his face as it might drop fast enough to go right down his throat or, worse, chip a tooth. :eek:
I love seeing my wife suck and stroking a BBC with her left hand and her wedding ring is right there against his cock. Many Black have even shot their load on it and I lick it off

Be sure to take some digital pics for the rest of us. ;)
Both my wife & a few past work associates have told me that i'm an "instigator" ... probably so. But the fact is, it creates new conversation. I do that in forums all the time ... :)

will do for sure, man u got some niiiice ideas. thoughts playing with my mind now of playing with ur wifey and u tell me new ideas u wanna watch.

pm me if u r interested in that

Back