Do you think the UK is more mixed than the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not think there is as much racial tension or divide in London. However, never have travelled to the USA, perhaps i am not the best qualified to comment.
Certainly, it appears from sites like this that all Black Men are fucking white married women in the USA.
Now we live in Spain, we dont have the kind of ethic mix of the larger cities. We do have a lot of south american people here but, although i have nothing against them, they are not what we are looking for. london did offer that

I really do not think there is as much racial tension or divide in London. However, never have travelled to the USA, perhaps i am not the best qualified to comment.
Certainly, it appears from sites like this that all Black Men are fucking white married women in the USA.
Now we live in Spain, we dont have the kind of ethic mix of the larger cities. We do have a lot of south american people here but, although i have nothing against them, they are not what we are looking for. london did offer that
I am black Spanish I just to live in UK for 20 years,what part of Spain do you live me I grow up and I back to live in Catalonia.If there's a lot of South Americans is because they are part of the old Spanish Empire people so is easy for them getting visas and the Spanish passport.

Yeah London have a high black community but I think socially black American's have better position in the system,politically and economically than black's from UK, black's from Europa and South America.

I think it is. And a lot of other countries do too. And not just black/white interracial.

When I was in China one of the Chinese guys and I was discussing his next trip to the West. He said he wants to go to Europe instead of the US. I asked him how come and he told me it was because he’s single and attracted to white women. And according to him, ‘White girls don’t date Chinese guys.’ All the Chinese guys at the (large) table agreed.

I’m sure there’s a significant number of white American women who would, but that’s the reputation. At least for the Chinese guys sitting around that table.

But that’s not the first conversation I’ve had like that. So... perhaps the European women are more willing to mix racially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back