Do You Think I Am Built To Be A BBC Whore Slut

Abso-fucking-lutely! I'd fuck you senseless then send u home walking differently than when you left with my black baby batter leaking from your well fucked pussy and asshole! :sex::blackgreedy:

Please comment and let me know..........many black guys told me that I am built for BBC only so what do you think guys and girls of course I need to hear your comments please.............
.....I'm not meaning to toss a wrench into the machinery of your thread, LebanonBBC, but is there any reason why you're not providing us forum members a frontal view of your self? I'd prefer holding my opinion to your question until that is provided.
.....Like shopping for a car, sometimes a limited view of that vehicle gives the delusions of a car instead of a truck, then you go to the other end and find out it has a bed not a trunk, thus it is a truck. Same thing here ... so, frontal view would be appreciated, please.....
gif_word-THANKYOU.gif

Last edited:
.....I'm not meaning to toss a wrench into the machinery of your thread, LebanonBBC, but is there any reason why you're not providing us forum members a frontal view of your self? I'd prefer holding my opinion to your question until that is provided.
.....Like shopping for a car, sometimes a limited view of that vehicle gives the delusions of a car instead of a truck, then you go to the other end and find out it has a bed not a trunk, thus it is a truck. Same thing here ... so, frontal view would be appreciated, please.....
View attachment 763759
I've posted so many frontal views of me on here and it is not my problem if you didn't see them!!! besides I only like to show all of me to black guys not to white guys sorry for being so frank with you

I've posted so many frontal views of me on here and it is not my problem if you didn't see them!!! besides I only like to show all of me to black guys not to white guys sorry for being so frank with you
Then might I suggest you refine your thread title & question to the ones you specifically want responses? I see no where in your question black guys only ... had you put that there, or even no white guys need respond, I would have foregone commenting. You have a selective block on your profile, thus the only way one might know whether you're male or female would be by the pics you've posted. This site has a ton of bisexual and crossdressing white men looking for black male hookups. Your posted pics, as posted, don't resolve that doubt.

As far as being sorry for being so frank ... don't be, no problem. I'm not on this site chasing or looking for white pussy anyways, and I'll probably be here long after you get bored with this site and move on. The only ones who could be sorry would be those thinking they're corresponding with a female instead of a bisexual male.

Have a wonderful stay on b2w, LebanonBBC!

Then might I suggest you refine your thread title & question to the ones you specifically want responses? I see no where in your question black guys only ... had you put that there, or even no white guys need respond, I would have foregone commenting. You have a selective block on your profile, thus the only way one might know whether you're male or female would be by the pics you've posted. This site has a ton of bisexual and crossdressing white men looking for black male hookups. Your posted pics, as posted, don't resolve that doubt.

As far as being sorry for being so frank ... don't be, no problem. I'm not on this site chasing or looking for white pussy anyways, and I'll probably be here long after you get bored with this site and move on. The only ones who could be sorry would be those thinking they're corresponding with a female instead of a bisexual male.

Have a wonderful stay on b2w, LebanonBBC!
Your comment doesn't interest me and I have seen lot of members complaining about your behaviour on this site and therefore I wish you don't comment on any of my posts here because I simply don't like your comments nor your sick-minded behaviour.I will simply ignore you !!!!

Your comment doesn't interest me and I have seen lot of members complaining about your behaviour on this site and therefore I wish you don't comment on any of my posts here because I simply don't like your comments nor your sick-minded behaviour.I will simply ignore you !!!!
give him Hell Girl I've seen many pics of your front you are totally awesome sexy BCC slut

Back