Do you talk while you fuck us white girls?

Not excessively, but every now and then. Depends on the chemistry. Most of the time I don't have to; my cock and hips are good enough.

No matter what color they are... I want to know I'm hot, want to hear what they are going to do to me & need to know that I belong to them & they're going to mark me with some nice hot cum ... I don't want to be called a whore or a slut. I might TELL them that I am going to be their whore, but that's totally different. By the same token... I love letting him know he's making me crazy & telling him every sick, twisted fantasy I've ever had.

I love tellin my woman how good her pussy is how tight and wet it is and how I am going to fuck the ******* out of her. As far as name calling in the bedroom I might call her a sexy muthafucka but that's about it.

i like to hear dirty talk, yes. how else is he going to get me to do the nasty stuff if he doesn't tell me beforehand how much i'm going to enjoy it?

Reactions: wit
There is often oral foreplay but I really don't care to give or receive derogatory comments. I may tell my partner what I am going to do to her. Post orgasm can be sex talk, or small talk, depends on the person and the mood. I have joked for sometime that I prefer intelligent women because I don't smoke and I like something to do between erections.

I love a lot of dirty talk during sex. And I do a lot of talking. Almost all the black men I have slept with have done a lot of talking but that could be just because I was talking so much. I admit that I have not slept with anywhere near as many white guys but my experience has been that they are terrible at it.

I love a lot of dirty talk during sex. And I do a lot of talking. Almost all the black men I have slept with have done a lot of talking but that could be just because I was talking so much. I admit that I have not slept with anywhere near as many white guys but my experience has been that they are terrible at it.
Love hearing all the dirty details of your sex life girl.

Back