Do you talk while you fuck us white girls?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vanessabbc, Apr 17, 2015.

1. vanessabbc

vanessabbc Active Member

Do you talk loving and tenderly or do you talk smack, demanding she knows her place and worship BBC? Hubby does not talk at all and its very annoying to me.I'm like, I want to hear something even of its good for me let me know you are interested, lol

2. Louise

Louise Member

I love trash talk during sex. :devil:

3. calguy

calguy Active Member Gold Member

US
    I like to ask her about how's she feeling my fingers and tongue inside her pussy and ass

MissAustralia, tillyba and vanessabbc like this.
  4. Splitter

Splitter Active Member

Not excessively, but every now and then. Depends on the chemistry. Most of the time I don't have to; my cock and hips are good enough.

Ceci likes this.
  5. Sara Madison

Sara Madison Active Member

I just offer my wetness and hope to god that he's good enough to inseminate it

6. delmar4u

delmar4u Well-Known Member

Louise does like it. Call her a slut, whore, bitch, etc. during sex and she really gets into it.

7. calguy

calguy Active Member Gold Member

US
    I'm sure a guy would love to feel u in anyway he can!

8. wifen2bbc

wifen2bbc Active Member

So far everyone who fucked me has

tulsaslut2 likes this.
  9. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Black men are fabulous at this and it's one thing that really separates white men and black men for me. When I'm with a bull, I want sweet and soft but then I want him to let me know that he's taken me and I'm not in control anymore. Hot!!!!!

10. tbear770

tbear770 Well-Known Member

BINGO, BINGO, BINGO !!!! EXACTLY !

Mrs.InCharge likes this.
  11. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

No matter what color they are... I want to know I'm hot, want to hear what they are going to do to me & need to know that I belong to them & they're going to mark me with some nice hot cum ... I don't want to be called a whore or a slut. I might TELL them that I am going to be their whore, but that's totally different. By the same token... I love letting him know he's making me crazy & telling him every sick, twisted fantasy I've ever had.

white thighs likes this.
  12. white thighs

white thighs New Member

US
    I love tellin my woman how good her pussy is how tight and wet it is and how I am going to fuck the shit out of her. As far as name calling in the bedroom I might call her a sexy muthafucka but that's about it.

13. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

I love being called a whore, slut, cunt, etc, and my bulls usually are very verbal with me.

14. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

Mr La, fuck me and use me like you own me

15. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

i like to hear dirty talk, yes. how else is he going to get me to do the nasty stuff if he doesn't tell me beforehand how much i'm going to enjoy it?

wit likes this.
  16. jaylonNYC

jaylonNYC Member

gotta have dirty talk. nastier the better.

lotsatna4u likes this.
  17. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

There is often oral foreplay but I really don't care to give or receive derogatory comments. I may tell my partner what I am going to do to her. Post orgasm can be sex talk, or small talk, depends on the person and the mood. I have joked for sometime that I prefer intelligent women because I don't smoke and I like something to do between erections.

18. SluttyNicole

SluttyNicole Member

I love a lot of dirty talk during sex. And I do a lot of talking. Almost all the black men I have slept with have done a lot of talking but that could be just because I was talking so much. I admit that I have not slept with anywhere near as many white guys but my experience has been that they are terrible at it.

wit and theshaw81 like this.
  19. ScarlettOooo

ScarlettOooo Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I think the right amount of heated talk in bed can be a very big turn on as long as it goes back and forth :)

wit and wbfbm19 like this.
  20. theshaw81

theshaw81 Well-Known Member

Love hearing all the dirty details of your sex life girl.