Do you take it even if its too big?

fsufunone

Male
From
FL, US
The answer is Yes of course. I met a Black military guy two weeks ago in a bar on the strip in Palm Springs. We shared a few beers and had a great time talking about nothing. At one point Ed said there were a lot of gay guys in Palm Springs. I replied yes its a great place. At some point he said he was horny and wanted to fuck. I said me too and never dreamed he would say lets go back to his motel, a best western right down the street. When we go there he dropped his pants and I almost died. Huge Black Cock. Anyway like a good cuck I started sucking and *******. Did I mention it was huge. One thing led to another and he said he wanted to fuck. Thank god he had some lube but man it hurt. He just looked in my eyes and said take it faggot. It hurt so bad but all I wanted to do was please this man. I took it for a good 20 minutes before he busted inside of me. It was the most painful but also most incredible time. I write this 2 weeks later and I still feel beat up inside. It was way to big but I understood it was not my choice and pleasing my Black Sir was most important.

The answer is Yes of course. I met a Black military guy two weeks ago in a bar on the strip in Palm Springs. We shared a few beers and had a great time talking about nothing. At one point Ed said there were a lot of gay guys in Palm Springs. I replied yes its a great place. At some point he said he was horny and wanted to fuck. I said me too and never dreamed he would say lets go back to his motel, a best western right down the street. When we go there he dropped his pants and I almost died. Huge Black Cock. Anyway like a good cuck I started sucking and *******. Did I mention it was huge. One thing led to another and he said he wanted to fuck. Thank god he had some lube but man it hurt. He just looked in my eyes and said take it faggot. It hurt so bad but all I wanted to do was please this man. I took it for a good 20 minutes before he busted inside of me. It was the most painful but also most incredible time. I write this 2 weeks later and I still feel beat up inside. It was way to big but I understood it was not my choice and pleasing my Black Sir was most important.
lucky you

The first time I had BBC I just knew it was too big but I felt I had to give it a try. I kept asking him to take it easy each time he began to stroke that huge cock into me and he would slow down. But the more he worked into me the more out of breath I became and was unable to stop him. Finally he just had his way with me all the while I was moaning and squirming underneath him in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Pleasure over powered the pain but I too could feel the fucking I took for days afterward. I loved it every time I was reminded when I sat down at work. It continually made me lust for it again.

my wife's lover took me roughly from behind not long ago while i was eating her pussy. He is at least 9 1/2 inches and thick. he worked the head of his huge dick in me and then grabbed my hips and slammed the rest of himself hard and deep into me. i was unable to cry out in pain because my wife had me held down in her pussy, eating his cum. he then leaned in and grabbed me under my shoulders and held me down in place while he broke me in. I was unable to do anything but lay there in pain and pleasure as the man who just took my wife took me in a much more dominate way. when he was down my wife laughed and made me thank him for seeding me and then made me put my panties back on and deal with the drip all night. that was the 1st time he took me and i was sore for a week after but it was a good sore. just thought i'd share. no pics of him doing me but here are a few of me sucking him and one of his might cock.DSCN0022.JPG DSCN0023.JPG DSCN0024.JPG DSCN0196.JPG DSCN0198.JPG DSCN0283.JPG

my wife's lover took me roughly from behind not long ago while i was eating her pussy. He is at least 9 1/2 inches and thick. he worked the head of his huge dick in me and then grabbed my hips and slammed the rest of himself hard and deep into me. i was unable to cry out in pain because my wife had me held down in her pussy, eating his cum. he then leaned in and grabbed me under my shoulders and held me down in place while he broke me in. I was unable to do anything but lay there in pain and pleasure as the man who just took my wife took me in a much more dominate way. when he was down my wife laughed and made me thank him for seeding me and then made me put my panties back on and deal with the drip all night. that was the 1st time he took me and i was sore for a week after but it was a good sore. just thought i'd share. no pics of him doing me but here are a few of me sucking him and one of his might cock.View attachment 569257 View attachment 569258 View attachment 569259 View attachment 569260 View attachment 569261 View attachment 569262

Very hot man- Bull has a cock worshipping for sure. Thanks for sharing.

my wife's lover took me roughly from behind not long ago while i was eating her pussy. He is at least 9 1/2 inches and thick. he worked the head of his huge dick in me and then grabbed my hips and slammed the rest of himself hard and deep into me. i was unable to cry out in pain because my wife had me held down in her pussy, eating his cum. he then leaned in and grabbed me under my shoulders and held me down in place while he broke me in. I was unable to do anything but lay there in pain and pleasure as the man who just took my wife took me in a much more dominate way. when he was down my wife laughed and made me thank him for seeding me and then made me put my panties back on and deal with the drip all night. that was the 1st time he took me and i was sore for a week after but it was a good sore. just thought i'd share. no pics of him doing me but here are a few of me sucking him and one of his might cock.View attachment 569257 View attachment 569258 View attachment 569259 View attachment 569260 View attachment 569261 View attachment 569262

Cuck, enjoy it while you can. You are lucky that your wife and her lover share with you. :wub:

I'd love for that big cock to fuck me and my wife the next time we are in Mississippi

Back