Do you suspect black men fuck you harder because you are white and/or married white ?

N

NCalif

After speaking with a black friend of mine, who describes with excitement and detail how he fucks this one married white lady, I am convinced there is definitely something extra for the married white ladies during their sex sessions with a black man. He told me he caught himself flaring his nostrils while he had a white married nurse in bed with him at a hotel for the entire night. He was aware her husband is a white doctor who has a bit of an ego. When he was finished with her, she told him, she has never been fucked like that, ever. She is 35 and my friend is 31.

LOL....I like how you transition from her tiny apartment to her big boobs! ;)

I think almost all nurses are freaks--which is nice.

Colour isn't a factor for me that determines how hard I fuck a girl. Determinate factors vary for me but can be any or some of the following: My mood ... newness of the pussy ... the quality of the foreplay ... where we are fucking ... what we are fucking on ... what position we're fucking in ... how good the pussy is ... how wet the pussy is ... if she queefs - how often and loud ... what her ass looks like ... what her titties look like ... which hole i'm fucking her in.

I would say this as with everything has its exceptions to the rules. Falling back on stereo types and stereo types are real or they wouldnt have botherd to name them. A white girl is going to get fucked harder, But not as hard as a married white girl. OPP factor. An example of exception factor. A gay Blackman is not going to fuck either one very hard.

I would say this as with everything has its exceptions to the rules. Falling back on stereo types and stereo types are real or they wouldnt have botherd to name them. A white girl is going to get fucked harder, But not as hard as a married white girl. OPP factor. An example of exception factor. A gay Blackman is not going to fuck either one very hard.
I agee with my girl. Other Pepoles Pussy a driving *******

Yes there are many reasons that obligate an A+ fucking, isn't that great. But I was wondering, since I am a white guy, if some black guys, bulls really ravish white ladies and especially happily married white ladies. After all, some of those married white ladies are there to be FUCKED with a final grade of an A+ not a C or a C+. My buddy who put this question in my head by accident when he was describing his session with the married white nurse four years older than him, apparently demonstrated the A+, which caught himself off guard by his determination to accomplish such a high grade, not only from her, but reality, he knew he deserved an A+. Her husband doctor has no clue, at least he thinks doc has no clue. You never know now a days. That is cool to, if the case.

At the end of the day it depends on the "individual" I know it takes a lot of brain power to consider people's motivations on the basis of them being an individual rather than a member of a ethnic group, but if you do, you'll get a far better assessment/understanding.

Actually it is people's motivation for the correct grammar not motivation's people and you do not need the apostrophe in motivations. But that is fine, it is sometimes difficult to express exactly what is in my mind on my iPhone. But I do have a Masters Degree and did you notice, no apostrophe present in the word Masters.

Touche .. I'm aware of my grammatical mistakes. I was coming back to edit my post but had to take a call first.

I thought you would catch that later. Thank you for your thoughts and comments. Obviously everyone's insight is different for obvious reasons. I am certain you and most other cool and open minded people understand the differences in all of us is amazing and exciting. Makes the world go around, so to speak. We need to convince or teach somehow the remainder of the currently close minded and less understanding few who create a train wreck for others to be open minded and accepting.

I thought you would catch that later. Thank you for your thoughts and comments. Obviously everyone's insight is different for obvious reasons. I am certain you and most other cool and open minded understand, difference in all of us is amazing and exciting. Makes the world go around, so to speak. We need to convince or teach somehow the remainder of the currently close minded and less understanding few who create a train wreck for others and themselves.

So true, but alas it seems many are content to stick to the river and claim it's the ocean.

Actually in hindsight I'd say, content to stick to the pond and claim it's the ocean would be more apropos.

I agree some people will never accept the truth and facts when it is obvious to most. Take the recent election as an example. It was not really a close race, but I was amazed how many people actually voted for Romney.

Had a beer with the guys last night and I asked Louis ( he is my friend who fucked/fucking the married white nurse ) if he believes his determination and physicality is greater during his sex sessions with his married white nurse, compared to a single woman. He went straight into conversation and expressed, probably because she is married he " performs at his best" are his exact words, but then he expressed, with her it's more important to completely satisfy her and, he said this, stretch her wide open as much as possible. He does not like her hubby, he thinks he is an arrogant ass who thinks the world revolves around him. He made us both laugh after he described the husband. I laughed because he was serious and I know he is really working her pussy over now and he laughed because HE IS working her married to the docs pussy over and also enjoyed the fact, I was now aware in the manner at which he fucks her. I didn't intend to laugh at the doctors predicament, but I know Louis pretty well, for him to express that to me means, that poor nurse probably can't walk very easily for at least a day. I did ask about anal, shame on me, he was puking out info., so I thought what the hell, ask him. He said no anal so far, but I guess she has an unbelievable ass.

I have a simple saying: "It's not the girl I fuck that I like, it's the fucking in the girl that I like!"

Translation, "If she ain't into it you may as well stick it out a window!":(

A long, long time ago i put a survey out aimed at the Black men in this lifestyle (hotwifing). And some of its questions address very similar aspects to what's being discussed here. i really wish there was more participation in that thread. Anyway it's still up and running, and Black men can still take part if they wish. Here's the link:
Thank you all.

Back